What do you need? Here’s what I offer
- Interviewing and corporate and other case studies
- Website creation (copywriting, design and build) via Website O’Clock
- Challenge Anneka Marketing Rescue*
- Content of any written nature
- Blogs and light-hearted pieces
- Travel writing and advertorials
- Press, PR and comms (int/ ext, newsletters, press releases)
- Brand guidelines (capturing your brand’s font, language, style)
- Marketing ideas generation (stuck? I’ll unstick you)
- Image selection (help finding free or commissioning new imagery)
- Graphic design (marketing and promotional materials)
*Challenge Anneka Marketing Rescue
You know when you suddenly realise that you’ve got two weeks before a key event, exhibition or happening, and you need to overhaul your web copy/ get banners/ print posters/ design hand-outs/ order merchandise and pull-ups/ write a press release/ get some fresh blogs up etc, and you don’t have any time and want to jump out of a window…and then your assistant goes on holiday for a fortnight (having deleted DropBox by mistake)? I can step in to get those things done for you. Like Challenge Anneka only for your marketing bottlenecks. Link provided there, to save Millennials googling. I won’t necessarily be wearing a jumpsuit – though it has been known – but it’ll get you out of a hole.
People I work with
Ethical, responsible and fun CICs, local producers, charities, startups and brands preferred. Adventure, travel, wine and outdoors brands are favourites, too. New copywriting and marketing clients for 2019/ 2020 include:
- AquaVia water
- Authentic Digital agency
- Bristol University
- Bristol Circus City
- Chamonix-based Cloud 9 Adventure
- Failand Farm Vineyard, Bristol
- FoodWorks SW
- Good Grief Festival
- Morgan and Morgan, Mallorca
- Roam and Slumber Carpentry
- Sidetracked Magazine
- Sawday’s travel publishing
I’m happy to discuss any project from the straightforward to the totally bizarre, keeps life interesting. I generally work remotely but can come in-house by arrangement. I have a bicycle and campervan and am happy to travel.
Find more on LinkedIn but previous clients/ employers include Secret Compass adventure travel company, the Everest in the Alps fundraising challenge, Yachting Pages publishing, Averys wine merchants, EDM publishing, Sustrans charity, JISC and The Stable Coworking Hub.
Published creative writing
I’ve had adventure features and blogs (cycling, trekking, on the road) published with Sawday’s, Ride Journal, Boneshaker Magazine and Trek and Mountain Magazine. I’ve ghosted features for Sidetracked magazine. I’ve co-written ten travel books in EDM Publishing’s ‘Chic’ series.
Rates and swaps
Daily or weekly rates can be discussed, or work can be costed on a project basis. I work quickly and accurately to provide excellent value for money. Swaps also considered such as a holiday, voucher, service or product of yours for work of mine, if mutually acceptable on both sides of course. A flight to Oz in exchange for a blog post would be awesome but rather unfairly weighted, I get that…but sensible suggestions welcomed. I can always say no and quote you a price. No harm in asking.
Unless urgent, please email me in the first instance and I’ll get back to you in the manner you request. For websites, please visit and get in touch via Website O’Clock Web Design. Thanks for reading thus far, the fact you’re here suggests we might get on. So get in touch. Let’s talk shop, see if our ideas spark and go from there.