We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the Sunhouse team.
We are Sunhouse, a positively different brand design agency. We believe in people before egos, creativity before wealth, partners before clients and a smile before work.
Our client roster includes some of the biggest global names in FMCG alongside some of the most exciting, up-and-coming challenger brands around.
We are a highly-creative, hands-on team. We love positive, collaborative people who thrive on getting stuck in and working hard.
About the Position
Where would an agency be without hard-working Senior Account Managers keeping them on point in producing the best possible creative solutions for clients around the globe? Resourceful, proactive and optimistic, they always bring their A-game in managing the finances, planning and delivery of several projects at the same time. With strategic smarts and strong creative sensibilities, they’re able to effectively brief teams and create presentations that ‘WOW” clients. And as an inspiring leader, they show the junior CS team members the ropes, helping to build confidence and skill within the team.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience: with a FMCG packaging-focused brand design agency working at Senior Account Manager level.
- Collaboration: A brilliant collaborator, who loves working closely with clients, senior leads and the studio team at all levels.
- Commercial Understanding & Organisational Savvy: You’ll manage the financial and project planning on several projects, delivering against the Sunhouse processes required to achieve them.
- Strategic Mind: You’ll have it and use it to write informed, creative briefs.
- A Creative Eye: With a deep respect and understanding of design, you’ll have an opinion and be able to express it in a way that supports the creative process, not derails it.
- Attention to Detail: You’ve got high standards and make accuracy and thoroughness a point of integrity.
- Ready for Adventure: When the world resets itself, be willing and able to travel to client meetings both in the UK and abroad.
Our new Senior Account Manager will receive all the industry-standard perks they’d expect, as well as actual work-life balance in a world-class studio that’s a stone’s throw away from the shores of Cornwall and the mountains of Wales.
Are you ready for something Positively Different?