Noughts & Ones is a Shopify agency partnering with conscious brands and purpose-driven agencies who are kind to our planet.
As Account Manager at Noughts & Ones, your main duty will be to develop and manage growth strategies with our e-commerce clients, help them achieve their growth goals and build strong, long-term client relationships.
You will be comfortable managing multiple client accounts at once and working alongside our Project Manager, ensuring resource availability and allocation across the team.
You will report to the Creative Director, keeping them up-to-date with all client and agency partnerships. Working closely with the design and development teams, you will also contribute to the continued development of processes across the agency.
As the day-to-day contact for our growth partnership clients, you will ensure that Noughts & Ones deliver flawless service and creativity. Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You have the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire your team members.
- You have an understanding of e-commerce and web technologies.
- You are highly skilled at using project management tools, scheduling, budgeting and task estimation.
- You are a people person, with experience of dealing with clients and key stakeholders.
- You are decisive and you create clarity for those around you.
- You love organisation and processes.
Bonus points if;
- You have experience working in an agency setting.
- You have a passion for design.
- You are familiar with Shopify.
- You have experience working with ClickUp.
- You appreciate emojis.
We’re a relaxed and friendly bunch working remotely (obvs) at the moment, with plans to get back to working from the heart of Bristol.
As well as the opportunity to work with amazing ethical, purpose-driven brands on Shopify, you’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first working
- Your own MacBook
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Opportunities for progression within a growing agency