Halo is a purpose-driven independent branding agency in Bristol and a certified B Corporation. We are strategic and creative partners to ambitious businesses with purposeful brands. We shape brands with strategic heart, creative inspiration and commercial acuity, making insight-driven, good ideas that look great and people like.
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspiring Client Partner to join our growing Client Partnerships team as a Client Partner. With a passion for brand, you’ll have at least 3 years’ creative agency experience and have worked across brand, campaign and digital projects. Primarily you will be working across both B2B, professional service & retail / leisure clients.
You will work with your Client Director on key accounts and lead your accounts across a varied portfolio. A creative problem solver, you guarantee the success of client projects by taking the time to understand what a client wants, working with your team to deliver what they need, on time, on budget and brief, and exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
You at a glance:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a creative agency environment managing client relationships and projects
- You’re confident, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and challenged by accountability
- You lead the day-to-day running of your clients’ projects from receiving the brief to project delivery. Projects may include Brand Development, Packaging, Campaigns, Digital Development and Digital Marketing
- You are very comfortable prioritising and managing multiple work streams and have experience working alongside and mentoring a direct report
- You have excellent attention to detail when creating briefs, reviewing project work and proofreading
- You foster strong working relationships with clients and internal teams to deliver exceptional work, implementing processes that will optimise our levels of service, contribute to best practice and increase profitability
- You ensure regular client updates and manage any changes or developments to projects proactively addressing any impact on the agency and the client
- You have solid commercial acumen and competence in maintaining all financial information relating to a project/client account from scoping and reporting to managing budget conversations with clients
- You support the team with forecasting, budget management and ways of working to meet goals
- You’re inspired by and engaged with the industry, you seek out current thinking and are eager to learn and share knowledge
Culture & Diversity:
Culture is at the heart of creativity and therefore it is so important to us at Halo. We believe differences must be celebrated, and we strive to create an environment where our employees feel comfortable bringing their real selves to work. We know that if we aim to create work that speaks to everyone, to people from all walks of life, then we must be a diverse group. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation and beliefs. The difference is interesting, diversity is strength. Come and be, with us!
Competitive salary and benefits package:
- Competitive annual salary up to £25,000 to £38,000
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 3 or 4 days for Christmas break
- Annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus scheme after first 12 months of employment
- Your birthday off
- Hybrid working
- Training & development opportunities
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Friday afternoons off
Plus a whole heap more…
We’re more than just a team of creative professionals; we’re a passionate community dedicated to making a positive impact. As a Certified B-Corp, we are committed to using our skills to drive positive change for both people and the planet. We believe in using business as a force for good, and our commitment to social and environmental responsibility is embedded in everything we do.