BeOnBoard is looking for a new team member to join it as it continues in its mission to deliver inclusive leadership. We are looking for a dynamic, hungry, go-getting Social Media Assistant to volunteer as part of a team to develop and amplify our work across all of our social and digital media platforms.
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant and emerging platforms where applicable
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Contribute copy towards our e-newsletters to subscribers
Ideally, you will have skills and experience in a combination of the following:
Understanding of Equality; Diversity & Inclusion; passion for Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree preferred; Technology Skills; Content Writing; Graphic Design; Campaign Execution; Teamwork; Self-Motivation; Strong Communication Skills; Networking; Idea Presentation; SEO and PPC; Proofreading; Strong Customer-Service Skills; Enthusiasm; Detail-Oriented.
Time Committments: 1 day per week
Start Date: January 2021
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you would like to work with BeOnBoard to [email protected].