The West Of England Combined Authority Workforce For The Future workshop is a free workshop, open to all businesses.
We are looking forward to sharing information about this important issue and to highlighting practical ways to develop EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) in your business.
The workshop will provide the opportunity to:
• Learn about the impact EDI can make to employers and employees
• Consider practical ways to make your workforce more diverse and inclusive
• Babbasa – Empowering Future Leaders
• Careers Hub – How to promote your business & its opportunities to a diverse range of young people
• Leonard Cheshire – How to improve disability inclusion
• Western Training Provider Network – A guide to apprenticeships
• Information of other providers of EDI support
• Ask questions about EDI
There are two sessions; a morning session (8.30-9.45am) and an afternoon session (5-6.15pm).
Register below.Book for the 8.30am Session Book for the 5pm Session
Creative industry events in and around Bristol
Data Privacy: a workshop with Rebecca Steer
Watershed, 1 Canons Road, Harbourside, BS1 5TX
Join us and Steer & Co’s award-winning lawyer, Rebecca Steer for this talk on Data Privacy laws in the UK and Europe and how they affect creative, digital and tech businesses.
FREE For autistic creatives: How to get unstuck and unmask, when masking is a systemic issue
Online via Zoom
For autistic creative people seeking to see, know and be yourself, beyond pathology paradigms, media stereotypes and past selves. Read more here and register for free.
The Lighthouse Social Summit
Join a FREE virtual social media event, with insights and knowledge sharing from leading industry practitioners.