The West Of England Combined Authority Workforce For The Future workshop is a free workshop, open to all businesses.
We are looking forward to sharing information about this important issue and to highlighting practical ways to develop EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) in your business.
The workshop will provide the opportunity to:
• Learn about the impact EDI can make to employers and employees
• Consider practical ways to make your workforce more diverse and inclusive
• Babbasa – Empowering Future Leaders
• Careers Hub – How to promote your business & its opportunities to a diverse range of young people
• Leonard Cheshire – How to improve disability inclusion
• Western Training Provider Network – A guide to apprenticeships
• Information of other providers of EDI support
• Ask questions about EDI
There are two sessions; a morning session (8.30-9.45am) and an afternoon session (5-6.15pm).
Register below.Book for the 8.30am Session Book for the 5pm Session
Creative industry events in and around Bristol
In at the Deep End – capturing drama and detail underwater: Michael Pitts
University of Bristol (venue TBC)
Join us in person or online at this free MyWorld and BVI event to hear Michael Pitts, Emmy award winner with over 30 years’ experience as a cinematographer and film producer deliver this hybrid talk.
Meet & Greet: Getting into Motion Design
This Meet & Greet will be focusing on the world of motion design. This is a chance to meet a range of industry experts working in this field, learn more about their roles and ask questions. So if you’re a UK-based creative in the first year of your career and curious about this pocket of industry, be sure to sign up.
Bristol Business Development Meetup
A free Meetup for anyone working in Business Development.