With hybrid work now becoming part of the modern working environment, Assured Digital Technologies will explore how you can leverage the benefits of technology to plan, consider, implement and adapt to hybrid working trends and the security implications to your organisation.
What will be covered:
• Hybrid work: How the landscape has changed
• Cyber security: Ensuring your IT systems meet the key technical control themes
• Cloud migration: Scalability, dependability, security, and cost-efficiency
• Business continuity: A critical area of your IT strategy for your organisation
• Connectivity: The crucial ‘hidden’ aspect that underpins your productivity
• What next: Cloud is the next step for your organisation
We are not only a Managed Service Provider, we are digital transformation specialists. We partner with businesses to help them take advantage of evolving technical opportunities. We exist to make businesses more efficient and productive through IT.
The Creativity Factor – Book Launch Party
Topping & Company Booksellers of Bath, BA1 1NG
Join Garry on 29th November to celebrate the launch of his book, have a chat with family, friends, like minded people and enjoy a glass of vino!
Wake Up Call: Why the conscious mind is not running the show – human insights from the world of neuroscience to enhance brand and comms
Join Dr Andy Myers from Walnut Unlimited in this whirlwind of a session, as we look at how neuroscience has opened a new frontier of how we understand human decision making. Exploring a range of bitesize cases where neuroscience has been applied, we will spark new ways arrive at compelling human insights across different brands and categories, providing for each of them a specific action/takeaway.
A celebration of Channel 4’s 40th birthday and its connections to Bristol
Part of a nationwide series of events, ‘Channel 4 at 40: The TV Revolution in Bristol’ explores what Channel 4 has contributed to UK broadcasting and its close connections with Bristol from the earliest days to the present.