The Square community encompasses over five hundred of Bristol’s innovators, and offers an all inclusive services package to its members. The Square is equipped with a boutique lounge, award-winning restaurant, Prohibition Cocktail Bar, and outdoor terrace – the hidden gem of Clifton that offers al fresco charm. Next door to the club is Square Works, the clubs high-end serviced offices and co-working space, and the Berkeley Square Hotel, where members get discounted accommodation.
Members of the club have use of the space to network, relax, socialise and host their own private or public events. The Square itself has an events programme running throughout the year, hosting a range of events from poetry nights to workshops and tastings to live music. It also presents high-profile guest speakers such as Michael Eavis, Joe Boyd and Marcus du Sautoy, not to mention Tiny Giant’s renowned “I’ll Be Back South West” talks.
As a member, you receive a membership card which gives you access to the following benefits:
- Complimentary room hire for parties, conferences and events
- Free use of the facilities for meetings / work / relaxation spaces
- Priority entry to many events, talks and workshops
- Free wifi throughout the club
- 50% off tea & coffee
- Heavily discounted hotel rooms in the Berkeley Square Hotel
- 20% off in the Square Kitchen
- Complimentary tickets to monthly members lunches and parties
- Access to the community of over 500 creatives
Membership Manager at The Square Club