We’re looking for a passionate, on-the-pulse Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to support across our FMCG division either in London, Bristol or Cornwall.
You will want to work with progressive brands and be as committed as us to being a B Corporation.
A minimum of three years’ experience specifically within our sectors, be confident with both consumer and trade press, and with social & and influencer comms. You must have strong brand experience and be a bold brand thinker including across the B2B sector.
This is a full-time hybrid role at Wild Card PR. The Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day account management tasks, including developing and executing public relations and communication strategies, writing and distributing press releases, maintaining media relations and driving influencer campaigns.
Check out our website – we are lucky enough to work with brilliant clients and brilliant brands.
Sound like you? Apply now!
We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Excellent press release writing skills
- Experience in account management
- High levels of communication skills, presentation, verbal and written
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Excellent media and influencer relations skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Budget management skills
- Experience in a public relations, communications or marketing agency environment
- Sick pay top-up to full pay for 10 days in the 1st and 2nd year of service, and 15 days each year from the 3rd year onwards
- Long service holiday: +1 day after 12 months, +further 2 days after 2nd year, + further 2 days after 3rd year (max. 5 extra days after 3 years)
- Purpose Days – 2 each year for you to take to either join our company-wide charity days, or to support your chosen charity
- 4pm Friday finish
- Internal and external training through our Talent Academy
- Life coach support – external
- Mental Health Champions and Mental Health First Aider
- Three locations – opportunity to work at each location or move base permanently
- Membership of the Vitality Private Healthcare and Wellbeing scheme (Benefit in Kind)
- 2 x Personal Hours each month – a late start, early finish, or a leisurely lunch
- Bonus scheme