Total remuneration package: £35,455 – £46,093 per annum, pro rata.**
All salaries listed on our roles are based on UK salary bands, however if you’d like more information on the bands for your country give us a shout.
We’re Torchbox, the leading digital marketing agency for UK and international nonprofits. We’re proud to provide digital marketing services to the NHS, Breast Cancer Now, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Samaritans, Mind, Girlguiding, MS Society, Oxfam GB and many, many more charities and organisations around the world.
This is a great time to join Torchbox. We’re proud to be an employee owned digital agency, business is booming in the UK and US, Wagtail is flying high and we’re doing great work with many, incredible, mission-driven organisations.
We are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join our award-winning digital marketing team!
You’ll be running and reporting back on pay-per-click (PPC) and paid social media campaigns for some of the very biggest charities and NGOs.
This role would suit someone with a few years experience working in a hands-on digital marketing role who is looking to work with organisations who make the world a better place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, running and optimising PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Drafting reports to our clients using Google Analytics as your primary measurement tool.
- Supporting our Paid Media Account Managers in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
- Working with our Account Managers to maintain existing client relationships.
Our Paid Media Account Managers have the following skills:
- Some hands-on experience planning and running PPC and paid social campaigns. You will ideally be able to set up, optimise and report back on Google Ads and Facebook campaigns from day one.
- Outstanding client-facing skills. This is a client-facing role, so you’ll be talking to our charities every day on Zoom, and responding to their requests quickly via email and various project management tools.
- Experience managing multiple projects or accounts concurrently. You will be looking after between 5 and 10 clients, so the ability to juggle workload, quickly switch focus and manage your own time against tight deadlines is essential.
- A basic knowledge of Google Analytics. You will be comfortable logging in and using it to report back on the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding, error-free written skills. We need to communicate clearly and accurately with our clients, so you’ll need to display attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical skills. You will be managing and moving budgets all day every day in response to campaign performance, so you’ll need to know Google Sheets (or Excel).
- Experience working agency-side.
- A background in the nonprofit sector.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a co-owner of Torchbox, shaping and sharing in our success. Be a partner, not just an employee. Our Voice Groups provide the chance to share your vision within Torchbox.
- The chance to work with our brilliant clients, making the world a better place
- Competitive salary with annual review with annual employee owners and performance bonus
- Training and conference budget to accelerate your development.
- Flexible working hours; the option to work fully remotely, split your time between office and home, or choose to be in one of our offices full time, enabling you to work in a flexible way that best suits your needs.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs & shopping discounts
- Private health scheme and access to mental health support
- Ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme (UK only)
- Wellness programme and cycle to work scheme, alongside other Torchbox offerings, good for both you and the environment.
- Regular virtual and in-person events, weekly veggie team lunch (when we’re in the office) & parties including our famous Torchfest
- 27 days holiday, plus public holidays
**This is made up of a base salary £27,700 – £36,950 and a bonus of £7,755 – £9,143 The bonus comprises a (tax free!) £3.6k EOT bonus and a company performance bonus. The bonus is paid in two tranches. The company bonus can be higher or lower based on company performance.
If you need any help completing the application form then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would prefer to apply by phone then give us a call on +44 (0) 1608 811 870
No agencies please.