We’re Torchbox, a progressive digital agency on a mission to help charities create transformative, high-quality digital products and services in low-risk, cost-effective ways. We’re proud to be the creators of Wagtail, one of the leading open source CMSs, now used by Google, NASA, the NHS and thousands of other organisations around the world.
This is a great time to join Torchbox. We’ve just become the UKs first 100% employee owned digital agency, business is booming in the UK and US, Wagtail is flying high and we’re doing great work with many, incredible, mission-driven organisations.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our Search & Analytics team!
You’ll be running pay-per-click and paid social media campaigns for some of the very biggest charities and NGOs. Our current clients include Samaritans, Breast Cancer Now, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Girlguiding, the Disasters Emergency Committee, Chatham House, Action for Children and many more.
Working closely as part of a team of Account Managers, marketing executives, SEO specialists and Web Analysts, you’ll be working across a wide variety of platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, delivering ultra-accurate work, on time and within tight budgets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and optimising PPC and paid social campaigns with significant budgets.
- Delivering monthly reports to our clients using Google Analytics as your primary measurement tool.
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings.
- Supporting our Head of Digital Acquisition in contributing to new business pitches and proposals.
The right person for the role will have the following skills:
- Experience managing Google Ads PPC campaigns on the Search, Display and YouTube networks
- Experience managing cross-channel paid social media campaigns, delivering amazing results against clearly defined objectives. You will know Facebook Ad Manager inside out.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics. You’ll use this tool every day.
- Excellent numerical skills. You’ll be responsible for significant campaign budgets, so you’ll need to demonstrate you know how to ensure campaigns stay within allocated budgets.
- Outstanding, error-free written skills.
- Experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side. You’ll be able to point to examples where you’ve nurtured and grown existing relationships from a reputational and financial point of view.
- A background in the nonprofit sector
- Experience managing Google Ad Grants accounts
- Experience advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Experience mentoring and coaching people
- Experience of Google Tag Manager or Google Data Studio
- Google Ads qualifications
You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload, easily context switch and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be someone who knows where to look for the latest digital news and announcements. You’ll be super confident presenting in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you:
The chance to be a partner, not just an employee. As a co-owner of Torchbox you’ll help shape, and share, our success.
The chance to work with our brilliant clients, making the world a better place
Competitive salary with annual review.
Training and conference budget to accelerate your development.
Flexible working hours (and location).
25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
Private health cover.
Ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox
A weekly veggie team lunch that brings everyone together (when we’re in the office!)
Regular outings and parties including our famous Torchfest!
*The salary range quoted includes our employee owners and performance bonus scheme. This equates to roughly 10% – 25% of your final salary.
For this role you must have the ability to travel into London easily for client meetings.
We particularly welcome neurodiverse individuals and applicants from ethnically diverse backgrounds that are under-represented groups in the creative and technology industries.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.