We are excited to offer an amazing new opportunity to join our exceptional Performance Marketing team as a Senior Paid Search Executive.
Working with the wider Performance and Planning teams you will develop and run paid search marketing campaigns across our client suite. You will be responsible for feeding into the end-to-end paid search strategies, building campaigns and providing ongoing optimisations to ensure we fulfil our role of helping our clients achieve their goals.
We’ll be looking for your passion for paid search and digital technologies and proven experience in this space.
If you’re looking to work with a talented team, big name clients and a real chance to shine, we’re all ears.
At TMW Unlimited we offer Hybrid working, which for us is a blend of working remotely and in the Bristol or London office. It’s all about choosing the best place to be for you, your team, your manager and the business on any given working day…
The Day to Day
- Support our media planners with keyword research, insights and search trends.
- Build out of search campaigns to agreed campaign strategy.
- Make informed campaign recommendations based on platform knowledge, research and previous campaign data.
- Lead conversations with clients, running through performance, observations and recommendations.
- Make recommendations for improvements to be made across the customer journey to enhance user experience.
- Maximise campaign effectiveness by defining optimisation approaches.
- Keep up to date with latest thinking and technologies surrounding search engine marketing, to enhance and maintain a good level of knowledge.
- Provide platform insights to client account and planning teams to inform client briefs.
- Keep the account teams informed with current developments within paid search, cultivating a learning environment within the agency.
Who will you be?
- You’ll have proven experience in a Paid Search Executive/Senior Paid Search Executive role ideally in an agency, or similarly fast paced environment with both B2C and B2B experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Search with demonstrable ability to improve campaign performance and identify opportunities.
- Strong level of core paid search competencies including use of Ads Editor, Search Term Reports, Keyword planner and forecasts.
- Good understanding of best practices around keywords, ad copy, extensions and bid strategies.
- You’ll understand the entire user journey and provide valuable recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data sets, detecting optimisation opportunities and apply them.
- Genuine passion for Digital Performance Marketing, and desire to grow in your career.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
- 25 days holiday (increasing year on year to max 30days)
- Christmas Closure, Birthday Day and Volunteer Day
- Flexible Bank holidays
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Pension, Life Assurance, Eye Tests, Flu Jabs
- Flexible Hybrid working,
- Purchase Holiday, Taste Card
- Cycle to work and Electric Car Scheme, Work Abroad
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 5th February 2024
Who are TMW Unlimited?
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.