Are you a talented Copywriter seeking an opportunity to expand your skills and creativity in a dynamic and collaborative team?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our creative team as a Midweight Copywriter, you’ll work together to shape client copy, create compelling ideas and experiences for a range of clients across a number of client sectors, from automotive to sport.
You will play a key role, producing concepts and copy for a range of print and digital media.
If you enjoy coming up with new ideas, genuinely love to write and understand how to write for different channels, read on.
You’ll need to have gained some experience in a copywriting role, ideally within an agency setting, be self-motivated and organised, and enjoy working closely with others – building strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
If your work shows craft, flair and accuracy and you’re keen to learn and to grow, we’ll give you the support, training and experience you need to do so.
At TMW Unlimited we offer Hybrid working, which for us is a blend of working remotely and in the Bristol office. It’s all about choosing the best place to be for you, we’d love to see you at least twice a week in the office, and you’re welcome to come in as much as you like….
The Day to Day
- You’ll research, write and edit high quality, engaging, original and persuasive copy for multiple channels across a variety of clients, including headlines, subheads, and body copy.
- Write within brand guidelines and with a defined tone of voice.
- Learn to present concepts to internal teams and clients in a way that persuades others of the creative merits of your ideas.
- Turn sometimes complex content into easily understood and engaging copy.
- Show creative thinking in both writing and conceptual work.
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends.
Who will you be?
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar copywriting role, working in a creative or marketing agency setting, involving creating concepts and writing copy for both print and digital media.
- Able to adapt your writing to the tone of voice of a variety of brands and be familiar with the creative and production process.
- You’ll be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with colleagues across our locations.
- Curious, you’ll have an interest in wider culture and how it can influence your ideas.
- Confident and commitment with the ability to work calmly under pressure to tight deadlines.
- An infectiously curious and passionate interest in all things creative with the desire and ambition to learn and develop.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Good proofreading skills and a willingness to learn and develop your craft.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
- 25 days holiday (increasing year on year to max 30days)
- Christmas Closure, Birthday Day and Volunteer Day
- Flexible Bank holidays
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Pension, Life Assurance, Eye Tests, Flu Jabs
- Purchase Holiday, Taste Card
- Cycle to work and Electric Car Scheme, Work Abroad
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 19th February 2024
Who are TMW Unlimited?
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.