Ready for a new challenge? We have another new and fantastic opportunity to join us as an Account Executive, playing a key role in supporting the team in the successful running of this highly visible client account.
You will provide the first line of support for our client’s retail network – managing incoming calls, enquiries and support requests from across the UK.
If you can give us energy, enthusiasm, great customer service skills, excellent administration skills, and a real desire to learn and develop; we can give you all the support and guidance you’ll need to start your career in marketing.
At TMW Unlimited we offer flexible Hybrid working, which for us is a blend of working remotely and in the Bristol office when required. It’s all about choosing the best place to be; for you, your team, your manager and the business on any given working day.
What you will do…
- Support your colleagues in running of on-going marketing campaigns for this prestigious client
- Develop an understanding of our agency process and resource management, and how resource is used across agency projects
- Produce and update contact reports, status reports and arrange status meetings.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that engender trust and add value.
- Keep up to date with industry leading ideas and emerging trends and proactively share your views with the team.
- Learn and develop a breadth of experience across all media and marketing techniques.
- Gain and develop your understanding of target audiences and their relationship with the brand and how to engage them.
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained some experience in a marketing or customer service role, and have a keen desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing marketing agency environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) – with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Strong administration skills with a strong eye for detail.
- You’ll be a team player and enjoy working with others and are able to contribute ideas.
- Great organisation skills with a natural aptitude for taking on a task and responsibility to deliver.
- The ability to manage your own time and multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- You’ll be able to keep all the plates spinning and think on your feet.
- A developing understanding of integrated marketing communication techniques.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
- 25 days holiday (increasing year on year to max 30days)
- Christmas Closure, Birthday Day and Volunteer Day
- Flexible Bank holidays
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Pension, Life Assurance, Eye Tests, Flu Jabs
- Flexible Hybrid working,
- Purchase Holiday, Taste Card
- Cycle to work and Electric Car Scheme, Work Abroad
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 11th March 2024
This is us…
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.