We have a great opportunity to join our Digital team as a Digital Performance Manager, supporting our extensive client base with the development, deployment and management of online campaigns. You will be responsible for optimising the strategy, performance and measurement of our clients’ digital channels. You’ll be hands on, delivering and managing Paid Media campaigns across social, search and display channels, including creation, optimisation and reporting, for some big name brand clients.
This role is currently based remotely, some travel to offices located in Bristol, London or Reading maybe required in the future.
What you will do…
- Work with the wider team, providing channel insights and recommendations, to support campaign briefs; assessing each channel based on the target audience and develop targeting options accordingly
- Make informed digital campaign recommendations based on market knowledge and previous campaign results
- Use Google 360 and DoubleClick platforms (DCM, DV360, SA360)
- Manage third party online media suppliers including billing support and fee negotiation
- Manage internal stakeholders and client expectations of digital campaigns
- Forge positive internal relationships with account teams responsible for digital campaigns and attend client meetings as required
- Attend industry seminars and conferences and disseminate all information to wider agency
- Keep up to date with latest thinking and technologies surrounding digital marketing, to maintain an expert level of understanding
- Work with new business team to develop new opportunities and new business activities
What you will need to succeed…
- Solid experience with Google AdWords
- Good knowledge and experience with Facebook Ads and Power Editor
- Working knowledge of Google 360 platforms including Studio and DCM
- Advanced skills with Google Analytics and MS Excel
- The ability to detect optimising opportunities in all activated channels and apply these optimisations
- Ability to influence account teams and encourage clients to engage with digital opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good strategic understanding of digital marketing approaches and techniques
This is us…
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team. Some of these are location-based, so be sure to check with your recruitment contact if you want confirmation on anything in particular.
- 23+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Volunteer day and Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.