Looking for a new challenge in 2024? We have a fantastic opportunity to join the team as an Account Manager, working with a great team and highly visible client. You will play a key role in the team, managing a portfolio of client projects.
We’re looking for you to be enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated and able to showcase the core Client Services skillset alongside a passion for delivering great work.
Ideally you will have previous agency experience and be looking to join an agency that is really going places.
At TMW Unlimited we offer Hybrid working, which for us is a blend of working remotely and in the Bristol office. It’s all about choosing the best place to be for you, your team, your manager and the business on any given working day…
The Day to Day.
- Manage client projects from conception through to delivery, on time, on budget and on brand.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with clients, building productive professional relationships with clients and agency partners at a similar level.
- Lead the presentation of creative work and rationale of the work.
- Demonstrate an on-going interest in industry leading ideas and emerging trends.
- Use your knowledge of production techniques across all media to identify the appropriate production choice within the context of a brand.
- Support more senior team members and begin to drive a strategic approach through the identification, gathering and recognition of relevant insights and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of data and analysis.
- Begin to develop an understanding of big picture finances (income, profit, scope, and contract).
- Nurture the development of team members who report to you.
Who will you be?
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar agency role, with a passion for and strong understanding of integrated marketing techniques.
- A proven history of delivering digital campaigns across social, search, display and beyond.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to inspire confidence. You are the glue that holds the team together.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen.’
- Organisation and the ability to manage, prioritise and juggle multiple projects efficiently is key to this role.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders on both the client and agency side.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team.
- 25 days holiday (increasing year on year to max 30days)
- Christmas Closure, Birthday Day and Volunteer Day
- Flexible Bank holidays
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Pension, Life Assurance, Eye Tests, Flu Jabs
- Flexible Hybrid working,
- Purchase Holiday, Taste Card
- Cycle to work and Electric Car Scheme, Work Abroad
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick some of the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Monday 19th Feb 2024
Who are TMW Unlimited?
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.