Are you looking to start a career in the marketing industry? Our client administrator role at ThirtyThree could be just what you’re looking for.
We’re looking for a conscientious, reliable administrator to work with our wider client services team supporting on the important employer branding and creative work we do for our clients. We’ll give you all the training and support you need to feel comfortable in the role, and hands-on experience in a wide range of tasks. You’ll have plenty of client-facing opportunities and exposure to a wide variety of marketing activities including supporting on briefs for copywriters and designers through to project coordination and overseeing our media contracts. This is a hybrid role with regular team catch ups in the Bristol office or at other working spaces like The Square club in Bristol which makes for a lovely, relaxed environment for socialising and brainstorming. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and varied role, this is the place for you. Take a look at what the role will involve and apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Media planning and booking or developing marketing collateral.
- Supporting our clients directly, on the phone or by email and dazzling them with excellent service and efficiency.
- Keeping all account admin up to date including projects trackers, billing and invoicing.
- Conducting thorough quality checks on a range of documents including print and online advertisements.
- Managing the admin of media contracts for our clients, including updating logins and credentials, and assisting with basic technical queries.
At ThirtyThree, we’re transforming the way that organisations attract, recruit and retain their talent. We’ve helped people to recognise when they’re a good fit for EE and empowered employees at McDonalds to shape the future of the chain. Our teams are based in London, Bristol and New York, and have expertise across a range of media including film, print, social and digital. Join us and discover better as you help organisations to attract their dream people, and people to find their dream employer.
What we hope you’ll do next
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
What we’re looking for
- Essential MS Office Package experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work and able to take full ownership of tasks.
- Collaborative approach and comfortable supporting wider team’s work
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £19,371.83
- 25 days’ holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Access to The Square club in the heart of Bristol city centre for meetings and team social catch ups
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.