If you’re a self-motivated, passionate and creative marketeer looking for an exciting and varied role that will allow you to develop a wide range of skills whilst working in the third sector, this could be just the position for you.
We’re looking for two experienced Marketing and Communications Executives to join our small but busy team based in Long Ashton, to drive our marketing activity allowing us to reach further, raise more and increase the support available for people who need us.
St Peter’s Hospice is a much-loved Bristol charity that supports thousands of patients and their families every year, providing the best possible end of life care and helping people to live their final days with dignity.
About the role:
The role is really varied, and you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of marketing and communications projects to support the fundraising, clinical and retail teams, as well as elevating the brand message.
Your role will include:
- Developing the St Peter’s Hospice brand and protecting our reputation
- Planning and developing marketing campaigns, making use of all on and offline channels, both internal and external
- Growing supporter engagement through traditional and digital channels
- Campaign management for events, appeals and other fundraising activities
- Creating compelling content for a range of audiences
- Driving sales for our 46 incredible high street stores as well as our online shop, eBay and Depop
- Supporting better patient communication
- Using market research and analytics to get to know our supporters better
- Helping our volunteer team recruit and support our army of volunteers
- Working with agencies to deliver design, advertising and direct mail
What we can offer you:
- Salary up to £29,734 per annum (FTE), dependant on experience
- Working hours are 37.5 hours per week
- Office location: Long Ashton – Hybrid available
- Permanent, Full Time
For more information, please view the job description or contact Zoe Iliffe, Senior Marketing and Communications Executive at [email protected].
We will be screening and offering interviews as we receive applications and therefore strongly encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
We know sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for job if they don’t tick every box. If you are excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience, we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could just be what we are looking for!
To be successful in this role you will have at least two and a half years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in-house, covering elements of the responsibilities listed.
You’ll be enthusiastic, a team player, adaptable and have an understanding and empathy for the work of the Hospice.
You’ll also need to be flexible and able to work the occasional weekend or evening to support out of hours events.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle scheme
- Eye care scheme (role dependent)
- Access to discounts and offers from popular retailers
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Group Life insurance scheme
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunities to get involved in fundraising and social activities
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house education team
- Opportunities for continual professional development
- We offer the ability to work in a variety of places, as your role demands. We embrace hybrid working and there are opportunities to work remotely as well as in one of our office locations.