We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our growing team! 💻
Based in our swanky office space in Nailsea, just outside of Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes, providing web and digital marketing solutions to firms big and small around the globe. Clients include Thatchers Cider, NHS, Lancer Scott and a host of other exciting names.
If you live and breathe SEO, we want you. We are looking for an SEO Manager to lead on our SEO services, which include strategy development, auditing, ongoing search engine optimisation, analysis, reporting, content direction and more!
You will become a key part of Squarebird, working with our internal team of creatives to help with the delivery of new and existing client projects.
- Have 2+ years’ industry experience
- Experienced in managing strategy and implementation of SEO & PPC across a range of client accounts
- Comfortable collaborating with internal teams and clients to plan and execute SEO activity and PPC campaigns
- Actively identify trends and insights that can benefit client SEO & PPC activity
- Enjoy a buzzing environment with a team player attitude
- Comfortable working and interacting with clients, taking their brief seamlessly from start to finish
- A person that takes pride in what they do
- Share a ‘can-do’ attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Advocate a good work/life balance
Who should apply?
We are looking for a person who can support our company through an important phase of growth, possessing great people skills and looking for great future progression prospects. Our team is growing, our clients are growing; Squarebird is an exciting place to be.
You should enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work.
- Extensive experience in the management, strategy, and implementation of SEO & PPC
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience performing SEO tasks including site audits, content strategies, technical reviews, thorough keyword research, link building, content optimisation
- Experience creating, implementing, auditing, and reporting on PPC Google Ads, Google Shopping and retargeting campaigns (paid social media activity also preferable)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge about launching websites, meta-data and re-directs set-up
- Knowledge and experience using WordPress preferable
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush and alike
- Comfortable using Apple Mac and Office 365
- Excellent communication and planning skills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience within field of SEO, supported by case studies to be proud of.
Why work for Squarebird?
Well, where do we start…
We are an energetic, vibrant team, and one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Bristol. We promote a ‘laugh and graft’ atmosphere; work should be fun whilst getting it done!
- We work flexible 7.5 hour days; start anywhere between 8am and 10am, and finish between 4pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday!
- Hybrid working – the option to work from home 2 days per week between Tuesday – Friday
- 24 days holiday (+1 additional day at 3 and 5 years of service)
- Lots of team socials, including quarterly events and a bangin’ Christmas party
- Provision of an Apple Macbook Pro
- On-site shower facilities
- Christmas bonus
- Friday drinks trolly (obviously…)
- A company that promotes a great culture with collaborative attitudes
- And much, much more!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
We are looking to conduct interviews in December.