We’re a small, but growing, digitally-focussed marketing agency established in 2016 and we’re on the hunt for the next outstanding member of our team. This role would suit an ambitious person ready for their next move or who’s looking for a fresh challenge within the digital marketing industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Director with support from the wider agency, you’ll be a valued member of our team, providing essential advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients from industries including Automotive, Technology, Agriculture, Charity, Retail & Logistics.
Social media content creation makes up a significant part of this role– developing and delivering social content and campaigns for a range of brands, alongside our own agency’s digital marketing, campaign and brand development.
The ideal candidate will have a least 6 months industry experience and be confident taking on the below responsibilities:
- Previous experience within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Marketing Executive / Content Executive.
- Bright and ambitious team player, with real energy and enthusiasm.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge and a creative eye.
- Experience managing social media profiles via HootSuite and/or Later.
- Analytically and tactically focused.
- Building good working relationships with clients and communicating their needs effectively.
- Preparing timing plans and reports.
- Attending client briefings/meetings and gathering relevant data/information.
- Working with designers and reviewing creative work.
- Supporting the rest of the client services team and agency when required.
- Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way, are organized with great attention to detail. You’ll be outgoing, deadline driven and take immense pride in your work.
We offer a great agency culture with a collaborative, friendly and positive spirit:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Annual performance-based & Xmas bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Break)
- ‘Never work your birthday’ policy
- Early Friday finish (workload permitting)
- Company Pension scheme
- Personal learning & development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events
- Great Clifton offices & convenient location
- Amazing summer & Christmas shindigs
- Genuine career prospects
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.