To support the growth of key clients by cementing solid relationships, identifying opportunities and running projects to the highest standards – never settling for good enough. Has a growth mindset and ‘can-do’ attitude – always looking for ways to develop clients in contribution to the growth ambition, commercial success and sustainability of Six.
To be a safe pair of hands – organised, dependable and trustworthy. You think ahead to ensure projects run smoothly, keeping the client and internal teams informed every step of the way. You always do what you say you will do. You are organised and methodical in your approach for efficiency and able to keep a calm head under pressure.
A strategic & creative thinker – you question what you are delivering to ensure it meets the brief and connects with the target audience. You take initiative and can walk the fine line between working independently and needing direction, with proven experience managing larger projects or tasks.
You are highly motivated, energetic and inspiring – always looking to get the best out of yourself and others. You actively stay abreast of industry trends and developing knowledge of your clients’ business strategy and ambitions.
How you approach your role
Constantly seeking new ways to improve the service and results arising from your projects. Recognition of best practice and contributing ideas to optimise performance of accounts/projects.
All over the commercials of each of your projects. Fully aware of all aspects of budgeting and how cost management impacts the outcome of jobs. Mindful of targets attributed to each client, and what contribution you are making to these.
Planning and strategy
Understand the broader strategy and audience insights on briefs, where the gaps are, and how to manage stakeholders – internal and customer – in order to get everything required for projects to run smoothly.
Demonstrate creative and progressive behaviours at all times, setting the right example to JAMs and AEs in the business, and where appropriate, you will advise and mentor junior members of the team in best practice.
- To manage all types of brand, digital, marketing and communications and input ideas and solutions to meet the client brief.
- To be responsible for the project delivery keeping all relevant documentation up to date, ensuring resource is booked and everything is saved on the server.
- To contribute to and deliver creative presentations critiquing work in line with the strategy and creative brief. To relay client feedback succinctly and clearly; problem solving any tricky feedback ahead of work starting.
- To play your part in building strong client relationships, assisting in the management and performance of your client account(s) – developing good working relationships through effective communication and successful delivery of client briefs. To always go the extra mile for clients, asking questions challenging the status-quo and striving to WOW clients with strategic and creative thinking.
- To share in the business strategy of clients. To be involved in planning sessions where appropriate, and delivering against them, ensuring Six Leadership are informed of big opportunities, client challenges or movements.
- To deliver accurate financial management ensuring all projects are scoped and inputted into the finance system. To keep on top of billing plans and time sheet accuracy updating the business on any movements.
- To drive your own professional growth and development maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing including new media techniques.
- To grow your industry network and develop your professional profile using LinkedIn and attending networking or client events, striving for visibility as you shape your professional persona.
- To be a team player and an active and positive member of the CS team; looking to support the team’s growth and development. To share work and inspiration as you go.
Unleash your strengths
Our goal is to drive businesses and people forward, to inspire each other with the most human approach, and to create value with innovation and relentless creativity. You’re an integral part of that. That’s why we use all our strength to help you nurture yours – inspiring you to think differently and empowering you to do the best work of your career.
We do this by offering you three freedoms:
- Freedom to OWN – to take responsibility and think on your feet
- Freedom to GROW – to take on new ideas, new perspectives and new challenges
- And freedom to WOW – to show clients, customers and the world your talent.
We invite you to reflect on your strengths. What is your superpower? Is there a chink in your armour? What can you offer Six? And where do you want that to take you?