Job Title: Business Development Manager, PracticeWeb
Reports to: Head of Sales, PracticeWeb
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + OTE (Depending on experience)
PracticeWeb is a leading digital marketing agency in the accountancy sector, located in the heart of Bristol since 1999. We’re trusted by over 350 accounting firms around the UK to help them use digital marketing to grow their practices and target the right customers through better branding, results driven websites, content marketing and SEO services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sales and account management team within PracticeWeb on a permanent basis. Working closely with our Head of Sales and Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for following up inbound leads, qualifying new prospects and closing new subscriptions business as well as growing spend from existing clients.
PracticeWeb is a company of Sift; a market-leading digital B2B publishing, events and subscriptions business. Our other brands include AccountingWEB, Accounting Excellence and Festival of Accounting and Bookkeeping.
What we’d like from you
- Highly motivated with a ‘hunter’ mindset and track record of winning new business
- Demonstrable experience of managing and growing revenue with key accounts
- Able to have consultative, quality conversations with decision makers
- Able to build strong relationships and trust with new and existing clients
- Excellent face to face, telesales and email communications skills
- A team player who works effectively with marketing, production and finance teams
- Adaptable, self-motivated, proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of digital marketing would be an advantage
- Available to travel to events across UK
What we can offer you
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our five core values:
- BE HUMAN FIRST
- FREEDOM TO DO OUR BEST WORK
- PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION
- COURAGE TO EVOLVE
- TRUST THAT CREATIVITY SOLVES PROBLEMS
In return, we can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include;
- Flexible working (hours and locations)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell five days leave per year, long-service leave, plus a day off for your birthday!
- Christmas close down
- Life assurance of four times base salary
- BUPA health cash plan and EAP
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year)
- Perks at Work discount and reward site
- Summer and Christmas parties, plus team building events
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Sift uses a hybrid flexible working model which consists of time split between working from the office and home.