If you’re looking for a new challenge, and want to work on some interesting global sports clients and develop your career in PR within a fast growing agency, then this is for you! We’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic PR Executive to join our PR team, to work across the agency’s roster of cycling clients.
As part of the PR team you will provide assistance on campaign management, product launches and media outreach day-to-day. You’ll be proactively thinking about and creating innovative story angles to engage cycling and sports media as well as national and consumer lifestyle journalists, while communicating with the wider team on media opportunities and developing your own strategic thinking.
You will report into the PR Manager and will have plenty of support from the wider clients services team and senior management team, as well as having lots of opportunities to develop your own particular skills and interests. We’re always open to new ideas, taking risks and going after rewarding challenges; and we look to nurture this attitude in our junior recruits.
- Assist and support the implementation of PR projects and strategies from initial brief
- Build and maintain strong global media relationships that help the team deliver coverage for our range of clients
- Proactively create story angles that can be pitched into media
- Development of an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sectors in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant, engaging and competitive
- Sourcing and monitoring of influencers/ambassadors
- Over time, build and maintain strong client relationships to assist the account activity
- Support the PR team with reporting, coverage clipping, product and interview request management, event support, and database and list management
You’ll have some experience of working in a PR role either within an agency or in-house (even if just from an internship). You’ll be a strong writer and communicator with the ability to develop close professional relationships with clients, colleagues and journalists.
You are ambitious and proactive with excellent organisational skills, and you relish the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, fun, sporty agency environment. Graduates with relevant experience are invited to apply.
An interest in cycling is highly desirable and a knowledge of the industry is advantageous, regardless of cycling level and ability.
- Work with world class global cycling brands
- Opportunity to develop your skills and progress professionally
- Relaxed office environment, plus degree of flexible working.
- Discount benefits on top cycling brands
- Regular group rides and company-organised socials
- All the tea, coffee and fruit platters your stomach can handle
- Secure bike parking
- Centrally located in the city of Bath