SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 96,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Manage the briefing process adding creativity where possible. You will manage the design process from start to finish.
- Oversee creative projects from pre-production planning, on-site and remote production activities.
- Manage team workload, resource allocation and project delivery. You will oversee sequencing and scheduling activities.
- Work with stakeholders within the business to agree on deadlines and brief requirements.
- Contribute to the setting and achieving of financial budgets.
- Ensure all projects are of the highest standard and meet our internal guidelines.
- Recruit and supervise a team of freelancers. You will use your personal network and knowledge of the freelancer landscape to help you achieve this.
- Educated to degree level.
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Including Acrobat, InDesign, Premiere pro) and Microsoft Office.
- Proven background of leading teams of Designers.
- Creative or agency background.
- Proven ability to manage design projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
This position will require working two days a week at our shared office space in Bristol.