Home are looking for a full time Senior Account Manager or Freelance Project Manager to cover maternity leave from November 2020 to May 2021.
A little about us…
We’re the leading employee experience agency. From hire to retire we energise, captivate and inspire across the globe. We’re a global leader, helping businesses all around the world make the very best employee experience for their people. Whether that’s through insightful consultation, expertly crafted strategy or award-winning creative solutions – and often a little bit of each – we put people at the heart of everything we do and we’ve been doing that for over 30 years.
We create moments that become movements across industries, continents and cultures. Our partnerships build employee experiences that make a difference because they’re meaningfully different.
At Home, we’re all about building brilliant relationships. The successful person will have a fantastic track record as a senior account manager and/or freelance project manager. You will have:
- The proven ability to get up to speed quickly, to work confidently both with our clients and Homies alike
- 7+ years’ experience in account management, successfully growing business through fantastic client relationships (or through developing internal relationships if you’re client side)
- Evidence of ‘big ticket’ strategic programme creation and delivery
- The ability to manage multiple programmes at pace, with accuracy, aplomb, exceptional budget management
- Bags and bags of initiative, attention to detail, energy and plenty of professional curiosity about our industry, our clients’ industries, emerging trends and channels and the overall business of people engagement
- While employee engagement or internal comms experience would be a definite plus, it’s not essential.
* One last thing…
No agencies please and previous applicants need not apply. By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please let us know.