We’re on the look out for an accomplished Senior Creative / Art Director who’s looking for their next step, to join us as an impact player and lead our studio team. This is a creative leadership role and for the right candidate, it’s an opportunity to make your mark and become an integral part of the agency’s future.
Reporting to our Executive Creative Director, you will play a pivotal role in a high-calibre team, delivering work which takes brands further.
The right candidate:
- You’re an exceptional conceptual thinker and hands-on creative.
- You’re a team player, happy to partner with our senior writer to create great conceptual work and campaign creative.
- You are both creatively and commercially wired.
- You lead creatively and work collaboratively.
- You’re a compelling starter and finisher.
- You can turn strategy and insight into hard-working creative.
- You relish solutions that are interruptive that demand attention.
- You’ve got brand, campaign, digital and content in your locker.
- Your superpowers include great people development.
- You have insanely high standards of presentation and accuracy.
- You have a natural work ethic and open-minded approach.
- You have a strong through the line folio.
- You love to pitch and win.
- You’re a pile of fun to work with.
- You’re also ambitiously looking for career progression as part of this role.
- Confident leading the studio and inspiring the whole agency – you’ll shape our creative output and always be striving for better.
- You’ll be a seasoned conceptual thinker who loves to work collaboratively with a copywriting partner to conceive and develop multi-channel campaigns.
- Acting as the brand guardian across all client accounts, you’ll ensure that work is both creatively outstanding and commercially effective, delivering results for our clients.
- Passionate about creative ideas, you’ll be confident presenting to clients; a good listener, you’ll be well-respected and comfortable building rapport to influence their feedback.
- A vital part of the agency chemistry in new business situations, impressing and reassuring prospect clients, delivering creative creds and formulating lines of questioning that support the agency approach.
- A people-person, you’ll be committed to nurturing and developing talent, providing opportunities to support their development.
- Directing the conception, creation and execution of fully-integrated projects – content, campaign advertising, experiential and environmental.
- Always looking to further a client opportunity, you treat every brief with the potential to broaden its outcome and strengthen the agency’s output.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and Christmas)
- Birthday off as holiday every year
- Cash bonus on your agency anniversary
- Company bonus scheme (indexed to business performance)
- Hybrid working scheme: office 3x a week, option to WFH Mondays & Fridays
- Vitality healthcare scheme
- Death in service life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work loan scheme
- Personal development plan & training budget
- Great social culture