We’re looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join the team here at Pretty Pragmatic.
If you’re curious, love everything about advertising and analytics, and have a hands-on approach matched with a strategic mindset, then we’ve got just the job for you.
We’ve popped the job overview below. If it sounds like your cup of tea, then send your CV with a summary of why you’re a good fit for the role to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch to talk.
No recruitment agencies please.
Senior Campaign Manager
£36,000-38,000 per annum
As our Senior Campaign Manager at Pretty Pragmatic, you’ll create captivating digital ad campaigns across social & search channels that make our clients stand out from the crowd and deliver powerful performance metrics.
The main aspects of the role will be:
- Strategy & planning – devising the media and ad strategy to make the most of a budget and reach the right audiences, including ad creative briefing. Creating marketing calendars and plans for clients to achieve their strategic and commercial objectives.
- Ad management – configuring ad campaigns that make the most of the range of options within each ad platform.
- Creative optimisation – reviewing ad creative to find where we can adapt and push the results up a notch. AB testing and reviewing competing campaigns to ensure our clients are putting their best foot forward creatively.
- Analysis, reporting & recommendations – analyse the performance of ad campaigns and website analytics to see where improvements could be made and make recommendations. Using data from tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush to provide insights, inform marketing opportunities and propose future activity.
- Innovation – staying on top of new media opportunities to make sure our clients can get the most out of the latest formats and platforms.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll have a number of years experience working in a marketing role within an agency or marketing department – and specifically working with paid digital activity.
Specific skills you’ll have:
- You’ll live and breathe the ad platforms, knowing all the little details that make a big difference.
- Deep experience in Google Ads and Meta Ad Manager.
- Some experience with other ad platforms is also a bonus, particularly TikTok ads, Pinterest ads, YouTube, display media and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and configuring tracking to measure conversions.
- Strong expertise using Google Analytics and Excel to review performance.
Along with that, there’s a few top traits that will make you the perfect fit:
- A lover of ideas – we want you to enjoy bringing ideas to the table that can help improve performance.
- A creative crafter – you’ll be comfortable making suggestions on how to adapt ad creative to improve performance.
- A devil in the detail – you’ll be inquisitive and keen to delve into the data to see what’s working, and what could be improved.
- A confident communicator – you’ll be comfortable presenting your strategies and ideas to senior clients and the wider PP team.
- A fun lover – we’re here to enjoy what we do and want you to add to the fun too.
Working at Pretty Pragmatic:
So that’s enough about you, what about us?
We’re Pretty Pragmatic. The marketing agency combining creative flair with deep digital know-how, and the people delivering sensational strategies that just make sense.
We make brands perform, setting the stage for our clients to win over their audiences with charismatic content, outstanding sites, beautiful brands, compelling campaigns, and super search visibility.
We have six internal principles that guide our approach to our work:
- Give & Take – from time to time we all put a little extra in, so when we need to be more flexible we allow our people to take the time they need.
- Make It Happen – if you have a good idea, don’t be afraid to be the one to make it real.
- Basics, Then Brilliance – do the basics well. Then find ways to go beyond.
- Strive To Stand Out – we like competition. There’s no shame in wanting to be the best.
- Win Together, Lose Apart – we help each other whenever we can. It makes a big difference.
- Pride Over Profit – stand up for what you believe in, don’t just bow to a big budget.
Along with this, we offer 25 days holiday and your birthday off – as we all need to enjoy some R&R!
We also have an annual £500 training allowance per person for your development to make sure you’re continually progressing, insightful masterclasses to share knowledge across the teams, ‘Healthy Habits’ wellness allowance, pension, Headspace subscription, a week each year where you can ‘work from anywhere’, increasing holidays with tenure, and a range of other PP perks.
We’re based in Bristol and looking for someone who will be able to work from our lovely studio space in The Paintworks at least a few days a week.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you, email [email protected] with your CV and we’ll be in touch.