If you’re in SEO and content management and looking to work with some big-hitting brands along with some interesting up-and-comers, then we’ve got just the job for you.
We’ve popped the role overview below. If it sounds like your cup of tea then send your CV with a brief summary of why you’re perfect for the role to email@example.com.
CONTENT & SEO MANAGER
£28,000 – £33,000 per annum
As a Content & SEO Manager at Pretty Pragmatic, you’ll work with the agency team to create great performing sites & content, resulting in outstanding outcomes for clients who really appreciate what we do for them.
The main elements of the role will be:
- SEO Strategy – determining priority keywords for clients, new opportunities for their business, and where content is most needed to capture relevant traffic.
- SEO Reviews – using our range of tools to review SEO performance & identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Content Strategy – briefing the wider agency team to help us create great websites, articles, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- SEO Guidance – collaborating with our wider team to help improve SEO performance across a range of different clients.
- CMS Management – ensuring the sites you manage are optimised, working within the CMS (mostly Umbraco), and collaborating with our Development team for any technical improvements.
- Reporting – creating monthly reports analysing performance and making strategic recommendations for clients.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with at least a few years agency or in-house SEO & digital marketing experience. You’ll be familiar with SEO tools such as SEMRush or Moz, as well as Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
Along with that, there are a few key traits that will make you the perfect fit:
- A curious character – you’ll be eager to know how things are going, what could be made better, and stay on top of the latest trends.
- A keen bean – you’ll be inquisitive and want to learn new things as you go.
- An impact maker – you’ll be eager to know how your work performs and want to use that knowledge to make your work even more powerful.
- A devil in the detail – you’ll be comfortable in the minutiae and getting stuck into the detail, and then be able to talk about it with clients without boggling them.
- A fun lover – we’re here to enjoy what we do and want you to add to the fun too.
Working at Pretty Pragmatic:
We make brands perform. We set the stage for our clients to win over their audiences with charismatic content, outstanding sites, beautiful brands, compelling campaigns, and super search visibility.
We have 6 internal principles for how we work:
- Give & Take – we’re not a rigid 9-5:30 place. We work in real life – if you need to start a bit later or finish early, we can make it work.
- Make It Happen – if you have a good idea, don’t be afraid to be the one to make it real.
- Basics, Then Brilliance – do the basics well. Then find ways to go beyond.
- Strive To Stand Out – we like competition. There’s no shame in wanting to be the best.
- Win Together, Lose Apart – we help each other whenever we can. It makes a big difference.
- Pride Over Profit – stand up for what you believe in, don’t just bow to a big budget.
Along with this, we offer 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays, you get those on top) and your birthday off – as we all need to enjoy some R&R!
We also have an annual £500 training allowance per person for your development, insightful masterclasses, pension, Headspace subscription, a £20 a month ‘healthy habits’ fund, monthly Players’ Player award, and a range of other PP perks.
We’re based in Bristol and looking for someone who will be able to work from our office at least a couple of days a week. We’ve got a lovely new open-plan space in the Paintworks that we’re moving into from March.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV along with why you’d be a good fit for the role and we’ll be in touch.