Plaster is looking for a Designer to join our design dons and become an integral part of the creative crew.
Our integrated design studio is at the core of all our campaigns, creating and delivering award winning creative that challenges and interrogates client expectations.
As a designer you will be delivering for new and existing clients across our divisions and working closely with a seriously creative bunch who have a lot to teach any recruit!
WHO ARE YOU?
You love design and the challenge of making it move, pop, wiggle and dance takes your visions to new heights.
You are always learning – investigating the latest trends, new platforms and techniques and are passionate about sharing your findings.
You are flexible in your approach, you know your strengths and use them to create innovative outcomes.
You are driven to deliver exceptional design across all media, digital platforms and print, to manage and develop client brands.
You are a seasoned communicator, able to articulate and pitch your ideas, taking ownership of briefs and projects.
You are comfortable creating and adhering to brand guidelines, even with a smile on your face.
You enjoy building client relationships and becoming part of their team.
You are dedicated to brand development and excited to push the company profile.
You actively want to contribute to the culture of the company, become a key team member and support the growth of business
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & MUST HAVES
- Strong Motion Graphics: After Effects, Premier, DaVinci
- Killer graphic layout and typography skills
- Creative ideation, from storyboards to client pitches
- Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign
- A love for creative collaboration
- 2 year professional sector experience min
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motion graphic specialist within team
- Brand development and management
- Creation of a wide range of marketing collateral for print and digital
- Creation of social media graphics and animate
- Professional client management and relationship
- Liaising with and management of project freelancers
- Blender/Cinema 4D experience is a juicy bonus
We are 100% committed to an inclusive and supportive company culture and believe in offering an ethos of teamwork and continual learning, with some banging benefits.
- 25 days annual leave plus additional 1 day per year after 3 years
- Contributory company pension
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle storage
- Team socials, adventures and Christmas getaway
- Christmas closure
- Time off to give blood
- Training budget
- Flexible working
- Better Business/Bristol Creative Industries membership
- Employee service reward scheme
- Fair and supportive maternity package
Our killer team is everything to us and we welcome new additions with open arms. Drop [email protected] a line with your portfolio and let’s see what you’re made of!