Our Media is part of the Immediate Media group, named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK 2022 by recruitment website Glassdoor. We place huge importance on the wellbeing, support and development of our people, and we are hugely proud of our friendly and open culture.
We aim to provide an environment where all our people feel they belong, can take risks and have a purpose.
Whether you join us in Content, Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations, Production, Subscriptions, Marketing or one of our central teams, you will be joining a company where everyone is passionate about what we do.
You’ll see creativity and collaboration in action every day, as well as a commitment to transparency that ensures everyone knows how we are progressing. And we like to have a fun along the way, with a range of social and reward & recognition opportunities taking place throughout the year.
Our Media Agency is our award-winning content marketing agency, producing results-driven content and consultancy for brands, retailers, charities and organisations.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager you will work with the Account Management team to deliver outstanding service to all our clients. The role will involve liaising with clients, working with account management colleagues to liaise with editors and art editors to execute projects, project management administration, digital content management and some video production support.
- Managing the day-to-day running of each project from start to finish
- Working closely with editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to assist in account activity
- Managing costs on owned project areas
- Continually learning from client experiences, and using this learning to enhance our products
For a complete list of responsibilities please contact us for the job description.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of both print and digital content publishing and a genuine interest in a media or marketing career. It’s essential that you enjoy liaising with clients and present yourself confidently to both internal and client stakeholders.
- Experience or knowledge in project management and currently be working at Account Executive level or be able to evidence experience or knowledge to this standard.
- Agency experience, or experience or knowledge of a similar client facing environment. You are confident running projects and understand the daily demands of account handling.
- Writing skills that are at a good standard of spelling and grammar, and confidence in working with numbers and using Excel and Google Analytics.
We’re committed to building a diverse group of talent with a broad range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities and will give full and fair consideration to all applicants. If there is anything we can do to make our recruitment process or workplace more accessible for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Company benefits include
- Pension contribution matched to 5%
- Season ticket loan
- Hybrid working pattern, flexi start/finish time
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure, plus your birthday off
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- Social committee, regular in-house learning events
- 4x life assurance
We strongly believe that work is not just about what we achieve, but how we achieve it. We want our people to thrive and develop, and we want to effect positive change in the world.
We have an ambitious and robust sustainability strategy, which includes a zero-to-waste, renewable-energy-fuelled office at Eagle House, the complete removal of single-use plastics from our supply chain, and a roadmap to be fully carbon neutral by 2030.
To put that spirit at the heart of our business, we recently co-created a set of values with input from everyone here. Our values are:
- Be kind
- Always curious
- Be the best we can be
Apply today to take the next step in your career with Our Media.
The closing date for this role is 17th Feb 2023, however, we may close the role before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.