Noughts & Ones is a Shopify agency partnering with planet-conscious brands and purpose-driven agencies.
As Project Manager, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are successfully delivered on time and within budget. Always cool under pressure, you will be comfortable managing multiple projects at once. You will create detailed delivery plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation across the team.
You will report to the Creative Director, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with all projects, clients and resourcing. Working closely with the design and development teams, you will also contribute to the continued development of processes across the agency.
As the day-to-day contact for our clients, you will ensure that Noughts & Ones deliver flawless service and creativity – your work will be key to project success.
- You are passionate about working with planet-conscious brands to make a meaningful impact online.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience managing digital projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You have the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire your team members.
- You have an understanding of e-commerce and web technologies.
- You are highly skilled at using project management tools, scheduling, budgeting and task estimation.
- You are decisive and you create clarity for those around you.
- You love organisation and processes.
- You are a people person, with experience of dealing with clients and key stakeholders.
Bonus points if;
- You have experience working in an agency setting.
- You are familiar with Shopify/ecommerce.
- You have experience working with ClickUp (or similar).
- You are big on using emojis.
We’re a relaxed and friendly bunch working remote-first, with up to 2 days working from a co-working space in the heart of Bristol.
As well as the opportunity to work with amazing ethical, purpose-driven brands on Shopify, you’ll also benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first working
- Your own MacBook
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Opportunities for progression within a growing agency
- Annual agency retreat