Mentor Digital is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our team.
We are a full-service agency with a high-end technical development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video/animation production department to support our growing list of clients.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with excellent technical digital agency experience. You will have the ability to lead and take ownership of client accounts, managing and developing relationships, providing consultancy around technical and creative solutions, and running regular retainer and roadmap/strategic planning sessions.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a web design and development agency environment and will have experience of managing client relationships around web development and creative projects. You will be an excellent communicator and will be able to manage and develop multiple client accounts.
As an Account Manager at Mentor Digital your role is to own your client relationships, develop your client accounts in terms of new projects, identifying opportunities, creating briefs, and writing proposals. You will be confident to attend and lead client meetings single handed if required. You will be able to capture requirements and offer ideas and advice around technical web and CMS solutions to our clients with confidence.
The delivery of the projects that you agree with your clients will be supported by our Project Managers, UX and development team.
No calls, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance. Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Strong experience developing client relationships and briefs within a web development or software agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to diligently manage customers’ needs
- Ability to capture information with good attention to detail
- Broad knowledge across technical areas, coupled with good knowledge in one or more of the following: content management systems, software development, web systems, UX design
- 2 years industry experience
- Calm under pressure
- Great people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We offer excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory pension with free access to an IFA for pensions advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees’ whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime