At Luna 9, we work with innovative organisations to better explain their value and impact through crystal clear brand strategy, user experience and design. Whether it’s with startups or global heavyweights like WHO, Fujitsu and Dyson, it’s our mission to help these brilliant people get the traction they need to change to the world for the better.
Now we’re on the hunt for an ambitious, super-organised Senior Account Manager to shape the future of Client Services at Luna 9. We’ve got ambitious plans, and this is a chance to come in and own the strategic development of this part of the business.
That’s the big picture, and as we make it happen our ideal new team member would be equally happy getting stuck into the day-to-day of project management as they would the long-term relationship building and account growth.
- Experience in a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager role at a creative agency
- A highly organised people person with a track record in account and project management
- You’ve honed your skills, and now want to use them to shape the Client Services function of a growing agency
- Motivated by working with amazing clients on projects with a real impact
- A wealth of experience in establishing and growing client relationships
- You’ll relish the challenge of identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
- A growth mentality – hungry to adapt, collaborate and show initiative
- Driven to build and lead a Client Services team in the future
- A passion to help people understand important, complicated topics
- Self-motivated, and very comfortable working in a small but growing team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable taking the lead in meetings and workshops
- You exude a positive mindset to your work and the client relationships you build
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, tracking and delivery of our projects
- Creating project plans that balance the needs of our clients and our delivery team
- Developing client relationships and growing accounts
- Exploring new business opportunities
- Brief and proposal writing
- Preparing quotes, and managing budgets throughout a project
- Working with the Studio Manager to manage internal resources
- Engaging in networking and representing Luna 9 at relevant events
- Leading client workshops to shape the direction of potential projects
- Managing client expectations and controlling the scope of project.
- Time and budget reporting, both internally and externally
Why Luna 9?
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- A bonus scheme based on our shared success
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays and our Christmas to New Year shutdown) and an extra day off of your choice in the week of your birthday
- Training and development opportunities to expand your skillset
- A bright, airy office in central Bristol
- Fortnightly team lunch at the open-air food market
- Right on the doorstep of Hart’s Bakery, plus our infamous snack drawer
- Hybrid working environment – four days in the studio and one day working remotely
- Work/life balance is very important to us – we’ve got several young families at Luna 9 and work is never more important than what’s going on outside
- That feeling when you go to sleep that you’re making a big difference
A flavour of what we’ve done recently
- Created an interactive guide to explain AI-driven drug therapies in the fight against cancer
- Designed a global platform for WHO to enable 195 countries to reduce tobacco use
- Created infographics to help the government make strategic decisions about the COVID-19 response
- Designed a game for small businesses to explore how to reduce their environmental impact
- Built a website to connect innovators working across the Welsh healthcare system
If you think you might be the right fit for Luna 9, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Luna 9 visit www.luna9design.com
Luna 9 is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.