Loom is a people-led agency making a positive difference. Since 2009 we have been transforming businesses in Bristol and beyond with award-winning digital marketing, bringing together digital strategy, SEO, Content, Paid Media and Data.
With an agency emphasis on collaboration within a supportive culture, we help businesses build a digital presence that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke strategies that help our clients achieve their growth goals.
We actively invest in our people at Loom, helping them become the best they possibly can both in and out of work. As an agency, we’ve got exciting plans, and this is a perfect time to join.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic content writer to join our team on a part-time basis (3 or 4 days). You’ll ideally have dipped your toes into digital marketing and have a strong portfolio of written work that you’re keen to expand.
- Creating a mix of content for both B2B and B2C audiences, including blogs, eCommerce product descriptions, whitepapers, landing pages and page briefs.
- Writing social media posts for various channels and monitoring engagement.
- Dig deep into niche topics, taking technical or complex information and transforming your research into readable, valuable articles and landing pages that align with our clients’ brands.
- Help develop client content strategies, generating ideas and building out editorial calendars that are relevant to target audiences.
- Audit and optimise both new and pre-existing content for SEO (we’ll teach you how to do this).
- Communicating with clients – this includes workshopping ideas, discussing feedback and updates on content production.
- Uploading content to client websites, or liaising with clients to make sure that new content is uploaded in line with SEO best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments, taking note of new ideas and trends that we can apply to our Content services here at Loom.
You will be a dedicated and positive content writer who has a passion for language and communication. You’ll be able to get under the skin of niche audiences and meet their needs via a whole range of written content types.
You should be comfortable working across multiple clients, easily switching style and tone of voice to suit. You’ll be able to work closely with both internal and client teams to develop content ideas and add that level of depth and experience needed for search. And when it comes to editing, you’ll have an eye for detail and can spot a mistake a mile off.
Content is a hugely important part of the marketing mix that we weave for our clients. You will understand the role content can play in the digital marketing success of a business, and be able to understand and use data to drive your creativity. You should be able to help develop a content strategy that considers client goals, target audiences, search intent, and brand positioning,
- At least 1 year of experience in content creation, copywriting and/or journalism, including publishing work online.
- Experience working in the digital marketing industry.
- Excellent research skills, and the ability to quickly digest, rewrite and enhance niche content
- Experience in generating ideas and analysing data to form a content plan.
- Experience working across multiple client accounts, including B2B and B2C.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Comfortable with client communication.
- Knowledge of uploading content with content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of SEO, especially SEO-driven content
- Experience working with an agency
- Knowledge of working with social media platforms
We really want our team to love what they do. Our team is our most valuable asset that’s why employee satisfaction is at the heart of everything. We’re proud to have a supportive work environment that believes in a healthy work/life balance so everyone can thrive and be the best they can be.
Loom HQ is based in central Bristol (right next to Temple Meads station). We’re a hybrid agency, meaning that we have a balance of home and office working. We always encourage working from the office, and this is essential during your training and onboarding.
As well as a competitive salary and a discretionary annual bonus, you’ll also get the recognition, rewards and benefits you deserve when you work at Loom. We’re dedicated to finding the balance between profit and purpose, as a company we always strive to do good for our team, our clients and the world around us.
- £23,000 – £25,000 (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata) Plus 1 extra day for each year of service, capped at 32 (pro rata)
- Discretionary end-of-year company bonus
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Christmas office closure
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave (minimum service length required)
- Personal development support, individual training budget & mentor scheme
- More Happi personal coaching service
- Paid leave for charity work and the opportunity to take part in our Illoominate schemes
- Flexible employee wellness benefits including private medical insurance, gym membership, dental plan and monthly massages
- Early finish Fridays
Joining Loom means becoming part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, innovation, and community engagement. If you are enthusiastic about digital, we encourage you to apply and become an integral part of our local workforce.
Loom is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including those traditionally underrepresented in our industry. We embrace diversity in our workplace, ensuring fair treatment for all job applicants and employees, irrespective of age, gender, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected] and we will be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please.