Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don’t. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Paid Media Account Manager whose main mission will be to manage Paid Social campaigns for a multi-brand, multi-national client.
As part of the Data & Insight area, this role will combine account management skills along with the social platform expertise with an analytical mindset to activate data and offer a joined-up customer experience, optimise conversion and deliver ROI.
You will be the Paid Social expert responsible for any activity that is related to Paid Social across all platforms, primarily Meta.
- Develop and execute social media strategies aligned with client objectives
- Manage and oversee multiple social media accounts across various platforms
- Monitor and analyse social media performance metrics to optimise campaigns
- Create and manage test plans to grow channel performance
- Ensure that all campaign follow a robust QA process and errors are minimised
- Collaborate with clients to understand their goals and provide strategic recommendations
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Feed into best practice and channel enhancements training for client
- Foster strong client relationships through regular communication and reporting
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a Paid Social Media Manager or similar
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and analytics
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational abilities
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box
This role can be based on a hybrid basis from our Bristol office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.