Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology-led marketing agency that works with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don’t. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
This role reports to the Regional Account Director for NEU and is supported by a team of production managers.
You’ll be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients, initially in the Retail and Pharmacy space. Working with teams across Indicia Worldwide & suppliers, you will be responsible for managing clients directly, growing the accounts and introducing them to the wider services we have to offer.
- Taking the lead in overseeing the day-to-day client interactions and briefings whilst taking the time to understand your clients’ businesses and key challenges
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge in DM, POS, commercial and marketing print; becoming the subject matter expert and be comfortable to interrogate & challenge a client’s brief if needs be
- Overseeing the delivery of your clients’ marketing projects; ensuring briefs are communicated effectively to supporting teams, engaging with the right people within Indicia, managing client expectations, providing advice and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
- Ensuring we deliver on our clients SLAs and be keen to add value to our interactions with them
- Maintaining regular client contact with key clients to build awareness of Indicia’s services and spot opportunities
- Participate in client meetings, adding value and ensuring process efficiencies are maintained, reviewed and improved
- Providing accurate forecasting and budget predictions for your clients
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to work collaboratively with clients, colleagues & suppliers while also being able to self-serve and deliver award-winning work
- Extensive Print Management/POS experience (with a focus on Marketing clients, or a BTL agency) with proven experience in managing complex clients’ requirements and dynamics
- Ability to view client campaigns from a more strategic perspective
- Digital and integrated experience is a significant advantage
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- A solution-orientated mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A right first-time “can-do” attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Good command of Office software especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Pride in the accuracy of your work
- Driving licence (preferred)
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit for our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration – we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and our suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people from 37 different countries, and every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility are crucial to a person’s success, and that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach.
This role requires weekly travel to Berkshire but we can consider candidates residing outside this area if willing to travel weekly for client meetings.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for your birthday
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Automatic enrolment into the pension scheme upon start date
- Reward Gateway
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Seasonal ticket travel loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme