Harleys Global is an award-winning creative agency based near Bristol. We inspire big ideas, craft compelling content and build digital experiences for our international client base.
Following continued growth, we are expanding our design team and are looking for experienced designers to join us. We create effective brand and marketing communications for world-leading international organisations and brands.
The right candidate will be a creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to work in a demanding yet fulfilling role. As part of the role, you’ll be constantly challenged to create stunning campaigns. You’ll be experienced at working with visual concepts and carrying these concepts through to a variety of deliverables across multiple platforms for each campaign, from reports and adverts, through to exhibition graphics, interactive infographics, apps, and storyboards for animated videos.
The right person will be enthusiastic, imaginative and highly skilled in their work. We love what we do and like to have fun while we work, so we’re looking for a passionate creative who is ready to get stuck in.
This is an opportunity for a rewarding role with a long-term future, working as a member of our talented team of creatives. As part of your continued career progression, working at Harleys will involve both training and personal development opportunities.
Please only apply if you meet the following criteria.
- 3+ years agency experience minimum
- A strong, versatile portfolio of well-executed design work, including designs for campaigns running across multiple platforms
- Proven experience of crafting new brands and working to meet brand guidelines
- A good understanding of formats, artworking and production processes
- Proven experience in taking the design-lead on projects
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and InDesign
- You’ll be the sort of person who can look on the bright side. A good sense of humour goes a long way on a busy day with lots of deadlines!
- Great communication skills, with experience working with wider teams such as writers and developers.
The role involves:
- Producing high-quality work with precise attention to detail
- Responding and taking ownership of creative briefs
- Creating flexible designs that can be applied across a diverse range of marketing campaigns and materials
- Managing multiple projects at once. You’ll be the type of person that can stay cool under pressure
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Visualising and presenting your ideas to the rest of the team, directors and clients.
- Competitive salary and holiday package
- A fun and stimulating working environment to learn new skills, develop and further your career
- The chance to collaborate with creatives in all areas
- Regular socials
- Breakfast club – a chance to share your latest work with the team in a relaxed setting
- Team days out
- Free onsite parking
- Bristol design community memberships
- Employee retail discounts and perks