Harleys creative agency is on the hunt for a brilliant Creative Copywriter to join our Content and Strategy team.
We work with world-leading, global clients, mainly in B2B sectors, to develop and deliver engaging, creative copy across a range of digital and printed channels. You’ll typically be involved from the inception of a project, listening to customer needs, before developing concepts and proposals and working through to delivery alongside our other creative teams.
There will be opportunities to work across projects of all sizes, from large campaigns with multiple deliverables to smaller, one-off jobs like reports and adverts.
You must have more than four years of professional writing experience, whether this has been gained in a creative agency or in another relevant environment.
You’ll have a strategic mind and would describe yourself as a conceptual thinker, able to seek out new opportunities. You’ll be comfortable participating in brainstorming workshops and scoping the best formats and channels for clients’ needs at the start of the process, then seeing it through to completion.
You’ll have the confidence to interview and influence people at a senior level. You’ll also need good organisational skills, a proactive attitude to problem solving and a flexible approach to work.
Our film work has skyrocketed in recent years, so we’re looking for writers with experience of working on video projects, including scripting, conducting interviews and directing video shoots, and who are willing and available to travel, locally and internationally.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
· 3+ years agency experience
· Experienced in taking a lead on projects
· Confident working directly with clients as the main point of contact
· Enthusiastic, personable and at ease with mentoring and giving guidance to other members of the team
· Managing multiple projects at once, you will take ownership of initial briefs and translate them into successful, marketable ideas
· You have a curious mind that asks the right questions to help shape marketing strategies
Please send your CV to the HR Manager and indicate your salary expectations.
- Competitive salary and holiday package
- A fun and stimulating working environment to learn new skills, develop and further your career
- The chance to collaborate with creatives in all areas
- Regular socials
- Breakfast club – a chance to share your latest work with the team in a relaxed setting
- Team days out
- Free onsite parking
- Bristol design community memberships
- Employee retail discounts and perks