Harleys is looking for a 3D artist/animator to join our expanding digital team, someone who can get stuck into a diverse range of projects and work closely with our in-house team of writers, designers and strategists.
An exciting aspect of this role is the variety of projects you could have the opportunity to work on including animation, modelling, photo-composites, web-based 3D experiences and immersive. We’ll support your skills development by providing you with the latest hardware, software and training. If you have an interest in expanding your skills into other areas such as video, 2D animation or AR/VR development then this would be welcomed and nurtured as part of your progression.
Here at Harleys the pace is fast, the client names are big and every day is different. We believe that collaboration and opinions enrich our work and therefore form the cornerstone of our project process. If this sounds exciting then we’d like to talk to you. It could be that you already have a CV packed with experience or maybe you’re looking for that break-through golden opportunity, either way Harleys is expanding and so we’re on the lookout for talented people to be part of that growth.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to let your hair down at our monthly socials (when we’re allowed to again!).
- Experience or comfortable in Maya and Redshift
- Experience in After Effects and/or Unreal/Unity a plus
- Solid all-round modelling and texturing abilities
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Able to manage time and multiple projects effectively, both individually and as part of a team
Please send your CV to the HR Manager and indicate your salary expectations.
- Competitive salary and holiday package
- Hybrid working – we work in the office three days a week, Monday- Wednesday and at home for two
- A fun and stimulating working environment where everyone learns from each other
- Regular socials
- Lunch club – a chance to get inspired and enjoy tasty treats with the rest of the team
- Big team days out
- Free onsite parking
- Bristol creative community memberships
- Employee retail discounts and perks
- Free eye test
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
Please send your CV to the HR Manager and indicate your salary expectations and current location.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.