We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our digital production studio.
We are an award-winning design studio based in the heart of Bristol focussed on delivering extraordinary creative solutions across digital, brand and beyond.
We are currently a team of 14, made up of 5 Designers, 4 Developers, a Strategist, a Video Director and 3 Account Managers. Our design capabilities span graphics, web, illustration, 3D, animation and much more.
Before you get in touch, check out our Portfolio, Dribbble profile or Behance to see what we’re all about.
If you thrive in a small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning digital agency, this is the position for you!
As a Project Manager, you’ll be the integral link between our Client Services team, the Designers and Developers. You will be supporting Key Account Managers to ensure projects are scoped accurately and run smoothly. You will have great interpersonal skills and confidence in handling and delivering small and large-scale projects.
- You have at least 3 years of project management experience in a small team – digital/marketing/creative agency or similar
- You have experience in both waterfall and agile-style methodologies
- You can independently manage digital projects and have experience getting them across the line from brief to master stages
- You have knowledge of the website design and development process
- You’re analytical, creative and commercially minded
- You can interpret functional specifications and technical direction, and effectively convey these confidently to the client
- You’re adept at using relevant project management tools for website projects/timelines/resource scheduling
- You know how to recognise resource issues and act promptly to fix them
- You have the ability to provide and communicate task and status updates to the wider team on a regular basis
- You’re confident when communicating with both internal teams and clients (in a Project Manager capacity – this is not an Account Manager role)
- You can demonstrate exceptional time management and organisation
- You can juggle multiple projects and deadlines with tight timescales, and the various stakeholders involved
- You can support client relationships and provide effective service delivery
- You’re able to identify improvements in processes and procedures, communicate these to the senior team and successfully integrate them into the agency
- You’re committed to ensuring that work is delivered to the highest possible standard
- You have a proven track record of successful project roll-out
- You have a good knowledge of project lifecycles — from conception to delivery
Nice to have
- PRINCE2 Agile/Practitioner qualification
- Work directly alongside our Client Services team, acting as the key contact for all projects within the agency; maintaining awareness of status, next steps and challenges at all times
- Report into the Senior team to ensure tasks are completed, the output is of high quality and projects remain on track
- Collaborate with all team members to develop close working relationships with all departments
- Proactively communicate with clients accordingly to ensure feedback and sign-off stages are properly managed
- Help to shape the structure around workflows and implement necessary processes, including SCRUM-type practices
- Gatekeeper for Quality Assurance web solutions by developing and completing testing plans, as well as maintaining project and technical documentation
- Implement waterfall and agile approaches, adapting any necessary changes along the way
- Manage project plans, timelines, technical specs and expectations where appropriate
- Resolve challenging project issues with a collaborative solutions-focused approach, whilst maintaining a positive outlook and work ethic
- Ensure that time tracking is maintained accurately and regularly, updating the Client Services team appropriately
- Ensure each stage of projects are met according to the brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverable
- Be the central point of authority for traffic management within the agency
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays – you will receive 1 extra day holiday for every work anniversary you celebrate and this is capped at a maximum of 30 days
- The opportunity to work with a fun and talented bunch of people!
- Employer contribution Pension Scheme
- Allocated time and budget for personal training development
- Overseas trips to creative conferences
- Work from home/flexible working opportunities