We have a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated, inspiring Design Director to join us in the next stage of our journey, helping to build brands with character for our clients.
At Fiasco we blend brand and digital to solve problems in unexpected ways. With big ideas and thoughtful details, we pride ourselves on creativity that inspires change.
As Design Director, you’ll lead multidisciplinary teams across all phases of brand development, helping to define strategy, visual – and verbal – identity and translating it into digital products and platforms.
What’s expected of you?
- You’ll thrive on bringing brands to life; applying conceptual thinking seamlessly across messaging, design and motion to add value at every step.
- You’ll build productive relationships with clients, colleagues and partners.
- You’ll know how to motivate people to do their best work in a friendly studio environment.
- You’ll always look beyond the obvious and encourage others to do the same.
- You’ll bring a wealth of experience and fresh thinking to our current design process.
- Working closely with our team, you’ll prioritise your time between multiple projects with ease.
- You’ll get your kicks working with small teams, full of talented, passionate creative thinkers and doers.
The ideal candidate…
- Will be a natural presenter and communicator, skilled at developing strong client relationships.
- Will champion quality and attention to detail, both in design and written word.
- Will feed off the energy of working in a highly collaborative environment that is democratic and encourages all voices.
- Will be hungry to learn and open to the fact that there’s a lot more of that to do.
- Will have an unwavering commitment to the work you do and you give one hundred percent, one hundred percent of the time.
- Will be determined, considered and conscientious.
- Will be honest, committed and kind.
- Will be confident and willing to take risks in the name of creativity.
- Will always look to take opportunities to learn and develop.
- Will thrive in a fast-paced studio environment.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit, passionate team of planners, designers, illustrators, developers and creative thinkers.
- An exciting range of client projects for local, national and international clients.
- A bright and comfortable studio environment in a stunning workspace.
- Option of on the job training.
- Pension scheme option.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working hours with reduced working hours over summer – Summer Hours.
- Tickets to local creative talks, events and workshops.
- Regular social events and annual team trip.