We are looking for a relationships-focused multi-tasker with a background in digital to join our Client Services team as an Account Manager.
Based out of our Bristol office, you’ll be managing a diverse portfolio of clients, working closely with our team of technical and marketing experts to identify opportunities, solve problems and deliver solutions to briefs that delight and inspire.
You will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), retail discounts and other services through our Employee Benefits scheme, and a whole host of social events through-out the year.
About the Role:
Working closely with the wider team, our Account Managers are the first point of contact for our diverse portfolio of clients across a range of disciplines including WordPress and Umbraco web builds, design, branding, SEO and digital marketing.
You’ll be taking briefs, working with the team to estimate new jobs and offering excellent customer service when there are issues to be resolved.
You’ll build superb relationships with clients and you will always be on the lookout for opportunities to sell in new work and services.
No two days are the same in this role, so we’re looking for a solutions-focused multitasker who can take ownership of their portfolio and juggle competing demands with a smile on their face.
You will ideally have digital agency experience and have some great examples to share of where you’ve developed lasting, commercially productive relationships with clients.
You’ll be confident talking about all things digital and thrive on working collaboratively in a team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress from Account Executive level into a more autonomous role.
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital role (ideally within an agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to encourage collaboration from others
- Experience of reporting on financials
- Experience of working with WordPress or Umbraco CMS
- Experience of managing Social Media or PPC campaigns
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A salary sacrifice pension
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Free fruit and breakfast
- Free tea, coffee and juice
- Retail and gym discounts
- Online GP and wellbeing services
- A whole host of social events throughout the year
- Free eye tests and annual flu jabs