We live in a world where companies who have a vision for a more sustainable future, with an actioned plan in how to create that vision a reality – succeed.
In fact, they don’t just succeed, they become role models and change entire industries – inspiring movements – making this planet we live on, a more sustainable, happier place to inhabit.
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on the world, through bold, well-informed communications? Are you organised, friendly, can understand and talk about both marketing and sustainability and want to work with creative like-minded colleagues and clients with a passion for values and culture within a fast-paced communications agency?
Well.. look no further, this might just be the job for you…
Enviral are on the search for an Senior Digital Account Manager who has great strategic thinking to join their growing team…
Enviral helps to create and communicate organisations social and environmental messages. We evolve companies’ sustainability strategies and engage their customers through impactful purposeful communications. We pride ourselves on not being a traditional agency. In fact, we want to shake up the agency world, step away from the conventionals and lead by example and change. Sound good, then read on
Enviral is at an exciting stage of growth, and we’re looking for a dedicated Digital Senior Account Manager looking to work in a purpose-driven company that isn’t afraid to shake the digital marketing and content landscape up.
There are many perks available with this role, so we’re looking for someone who has successfully worked up to a senior level within an agency or client relevant position; and has the ability to understand the changing nature of the marketing landscape, whilst also having a deep interest to work with boundary-pushing ethically-minded clients.
We highly encourage anyone of any background, age or gender, BAME or LGBT+ to apply for this role. We are an inclusive company. Please note this role is only available in-house in our Bristol office.
So what is Enviral’s Mission, Vision & Values?
Our Vision: We want to live in a world where all brands prioritise people and the planet
Our Mission: Our mission is to effectively communicate purpose to the world
Our Values: Adventurous, curious, purposeful, kind, strategic
– – –
So as an Enviral Senior Digital Account Manager, what would your role look like?
- Creating strategic communication plans with a digital focus, presenting them confidently to clients, managing them through to delivery and reporting on performance.
- Lead day-to-day communications with clients, acting as a guardian of the account both internally and externally
- Leading and developing purpose-driven projects, monitoring the social and environmental impact & performance, and ensuring excellence in delivery at all times
- Identifying new opportunities for account growth, shaping the account’s future and developing these ideas with your Account Director and surrounding team
- Installing financial diligence in the junior team and inputting into client forecasting with Account Director and senior team
- Managing workflow resource to meet client demands and deadlines
- Responding to client briefs, conducting competitor landscape research and assist in making solid recommendations to our clients, demonstrating epic strategic thinking
- Encouraging an environment of creativity, pushing the team and our awesome clients to strive to go that one step further to see the bigger picture of purpose!
- Working closely with the creative & digital team to provide them with the key information they need to translate insights and strategy into engaging, creative communications for your clients through full creative briefs
- Supporting colleagues with client meetings, working sessions & workshop preparations, including the creation or amendments of presentations made in the Adobe Suite (InDesign knowledge is important, but we can upskill you in this space if it’s new to you)
- Supporting with new business opportunities within the company, helping to build the digital strategy from ideation to drafting proposal documents to preparing and presenting pitches
- Manage, mentor, challenge and develop Enviral junior employees by demonstrating outstanding role model behaviour
- Supporting career progression of junior employees through regular catch-ups and occasional appraisals
- Develop a growth mindset to change the world through our clients and our own campaigns
- Staying on top of the latest trends within the digital landscape, assist the wider team in digesting, distilling and packaging this information so it’s easily accessible to clients and colleagues
You will thrive in Enviral if you have:
- Proven multi-channel strategic experience (Digital content, digital PR, CRM, Social)
- Able to create, build, present & deliver strategic plans with a digital focus
- Have a great understanding of marketing and how it can all connect to make awesome communications and grow brands
- Love being in the know about digital trends and embracing new platforms, channels etc
- A passion for purpose, a positive attitude and a drive to make a difference
- A desire to be curious & adventurous on behalf of our clients
- An organised self-starter attitude with the ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in a small, fast-paced, creative agency environment
- Confidence, curiosity with a key interest to learn and discover, plus the strive to go that one step further to see the bigger picture
- An analytical and detailed approach to work, with knowledge of tracking projects, budgets and time
- An eye for well-branded presentations and internal communications
- Demonstrate financial traceability, creating and managing budgets through attention to detail, driving profitability and efficiency (including estimates, cash flow, billings, budget tracking and reconciliation)
- Have an always on mentality in regards to sustainability, networking and new business on behalf of Enviral
- An understanding of how consumer brands especially DTC brands operate in the digital landscape, as well as a general commercial understand
At Enviral we’re looking for someone with the skills and experience:
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in an agency, freelance or client-side in relevant positions
- A proven track record of working with consumer brands who put purpose over profit and delivering excellent projects
- An ability to think strategically about marketing & sustainability challenges, whatever the brief, audience and channel
- Experience creating and managing budgets, driving profitability and efficiency
- The ability and experience to create client/senior management standard of work, new business opportunities and deliver presentations
- Excellent proficiency in G Suite products and Adobe products
- Confident communication skills, both vocal and written
- Experience in managing multiple individuals, driving them towards excellence
- Abilities to show trends on social media, culture, sustainability and business
- A natural presence to make things happen!
- In being kind, always
At Enviral we’re looking for someone who’ll:
- Have a clear passion and need to change the world
- Show they are adventurous. In and outside of the workplace
- Bring a spirit of entrepreneurialism, positive energy and inspiration to the workplace to live within our 5 core values: Adventurous, Curious, Strategic, Kind and Purposeful
- Be a self-starter and has the ability and desire to thrive overseeing client relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Bring a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done well
- Show a passion to occasionally wear different hats in our small but growing agency
- Get involved in developing our company culture and surrounding network
- Be switched on, outgoing and happy to contribute ideas in brainstorms, meetings and our day to day company culture
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV with a covering note answering these questions:
- Whose digital advertising has caught your attention? Why?
- Tell us about metrics, what do you use to measure the success of an e-commerce campaign vs a brand awareness campaign?
Enviral offers a huge amount of rewards from attractive salaries, EMI options, donations to either Surfers Against Sewage, Marmalade Trust, National Trust or Woodland Trust, half-day adventure options and paid activism or volunteering options – as well as joining our super fun, creative hub in Bristol.