The primary role is to manage our client’s social media accounts, to include strategy, copywriting, scheduling, community management and the ownership of the day-to-day running of social media marketing campaigns for designated client accounts. The role will also include supporting the events team on the creation, set up and delivery of events.
The role would be ideally suited to someone wanting to take their first steps into the world of social media marketing and events, and comes with plenty of opportunity for training and development, and to establish yourself as a key member of a growing company. A passion for food and drink would be a huge benefit to the role, as a huge amount of the work is within the hospitality space.
The role will play a key part in supporting the wider team and be responsible for managing the scheduling of designated social media accounts, as well as supporting wider collaborative projects.
The role will focus mainly on managing social media accounts for our array of hospitality clients, covering everything from strategic planning to scheduling, content creation, community management and support with reporting. Great copywriting skills as well as a good understanding of social media strategy and content creation are essential. Event experience would be an added bonus!
- Working closely with the directors to plan client campaigns, attending quarterly client planning meetings and helping to shape up campaign ideas
- Planning out monthly social media plans in line with upcoming campaigns
- Coordinating, and scheduling client content for organic social media posts, across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Supporting on the social media marketing for the Duchess Media business social accounts to ensure everyone can see how much fun we have!
- Actively following social media trends and feeding into campaigns to ensure we’re creating content which is relevant and exciting
- Monitoring and responding to conversations on social media channels
- Helping to grow client audiences across all social media channels in line with KPIs set by both the senior team and the clients themselves
- Reporting on social performance for all client accounts
- Supporting our freelance content creators where needed on directing and managing client shoots, and if needed, support on creating video content as well as posting and managing reels and TikToks
- Copywriting for blogs, email newsletters and press releases where needed
- Supporting the events team where needed to set up events and implement the event marketing campaigns to ensure sell out events
- Supporting with events delivery where needed, which may sometimes be out of usual office hours and on the weekends/Bank Holidays with time off in lieu
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two year’s experience in a similar marketing role
- A passion for food, drink and local independent businesses – someone who gets really excited about this is an absolute must!
- A love of social media and an interest in keeping up on trends
- Outstanding copywriting skills and a great way with words
- Great interpersonal and communication skills – you must be a ‘people person!’
- An ability to work as part of the team but also to be happy to work independently and get your head down!
- Experience in creating video content for reels/TikTok and be proficient in using editing tools such as CapCut and InShot
- Bags of drive and ambition – we’d love someone to join the team to grow and develop with us
- An understanding of traditional marketing such as PR and out of home advertising – this would be a real bonus!
- Be part of a great business with awesome people!
- A beautiful studio in Bristol with a vibrant and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work on exciting creative projects for well known local businesses
- Discount at some of Bristol’s best loved food and drink destinations
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- An opportunity to grow and develop your marketing career with one of Bristol’s most exciting small agencies!