Diva has an exciting opportunity for a versatile Digital Designer to join our award-winning Creative Agency with a client list that represents some of the biggest names in the Video Games Industry. This is a varied and interesting role that is ideal for someone who has experience in web animation and front-end development looking to hone their skills in an exciting industry.
Reporting directly to the Digital Campaign Specialist, you will primarily be involved in the digital artworking and build stages of online campaigns across both static and animated placements that can include, but not limited to; HTML banners, full website takeovers, mobile placements and social media activity.
In your role as Digital Designer your day-to-day tasks will consist of working collaboratively with other teams to translate designs into engaging digital assets for large scale, global online marketing campaigns, ensuring that industry standards and brand guidelines are adhered to at all times for a smooth and consistent campaign.
Detailed awareness of relevant market trends and developments in the wider advertising, communications and creative industries is essential, including video game releases, industry events and announcements as well as the latest developments in the production management methodologies. You will also maintain awareness of the ever-evolving creative landscape (e.g. new platforms and formats), and the technical and creative capabilities of the studio teams, ensuring that you best match those capabilities with the needs and requirements of the client.
You should be passionate about personal and professional development, getting to know our clients’ products and always striving to keep up to date on industry news. Yo will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic team-player in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Create digital assets (HTML and Static) for predominantly display advertising, homepage takeovers and social media.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that designs are suitable for use across digital executions
- Take pre-existing designs and artwork them to be built in HTML
- Create and execute storyboard concepts for digital advertising animations
- Test assets and optimise them for a variety of digital spec deliverables
- Prepare files for global localisation
- Iterate designs based on client & user feedback
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for digital innovation opportunities
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in front-end development and HTML animation with proficiency in CSS/Greensock(GSAP) animation, JS, SVG animation, Google Web Designer or similar.
- Demonstrable digital design experience
- Knowledge of the wider industry and current digital trends
- Experience in taking creative ideas from design to build
- Code Academy certification or similar experience
- Experience using a Mac
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (predominantly Photoshop)
- Experience working with Sizmek, Google Studio, DCM or similar advertising platforms
- Some UI design experience and broad understanding of UX disciplines
- Experience designing for social media
- Experience in creating video assets with Adobe AfterEffects or Premiere
- Experience working across multi-territory projects where localisation was required
SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
We play for keeps
For us that’s all about the long game. We’ve been working at the heart of the games industry for over 15 years, and built a great home where people can flourish. Our team’s genuine passion for the industry results in mind-blowing work that builds ever-stronger relationships with gamers and the gaming community. It also keeps our clients coming back for more.
We champion happiness
We’ve created a positive and supportive environment where people matter. A place that encourages them to think differently, and have fun doing it.
We dream big, because that’s where the good stuff comes from
The smartest thinking. The sharpest creative. Like award-winning campaigns for the world’s best loved games developers, publishers and entertainment brands. It’s why clients choose to stay with us for the long term.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join our team of gaming natives and geek-out with us over all the latest gaming news and events.
- The chance to work with exciting clients within one of the largest and
- fastest-growing entertainment industries in the world.
- A stylish, modern workspace with the latest video game consoles, pool table, cinema and arcade machine.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays. After 4 years service an additional day is added up to 28 days
- Standard hours: 9-5.30pm plus flexible working policy with core hours policy between (10am-4.30pm).
- Remote working available. 2 days WFH / 3 days per week in the office.
- Regular company socials, team-building days, birthday 100 club.