Diva has a great opportunity for a Campaign Production Manager to join our award-winning Creative Agency. Working within our Creative Operations Team supporting campaign delivery, you would join our team of gaming natives working with exciting clients and the fastest-growing entertainment industry in the world.
Working primarily within the Creative Operations team and the wider Client Services team, you will be expected to handle the operational aspects of all online and offline production campaign output including, but not limited to, the delivery of OOH, POS, programmatic builds, site takeovers, social media placements, video activity and localisations.
You will be responsible for supporting internal departments by ensuring all placements are delivered on time, to spec and within the agreed budget. You will also be required to liaise with our partner publishers, media agencies and printers to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns.
You will liaise with a number of key clients, publishers and media agencies at any one time whilst working across multiple campaigns, often for a number of different territories. The ability to manage all of these moving parts is essential to the smooth running of any Campaign.
You will maintain detailed awareness of relevant market trends and developments in the wider advertising, communications and creative industries. This include (but is not limited to) video game releases, industry events and announcements. You will also maintain awareness of the ever-evolving creative landscape (e.g. new platforms and formats), and the technical and creative capabilities of the studio teams, ensuring that you best match those capabilities with the needs and requirements of the client.
- Must have proven experience working within a creative environment either in a Project or Client Services/Account Management team
- Excellent G Suite, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- An uncompromising and enthusiastic curiosity
- A desire to problem solve, and to challenge and be challenged
- A hunger to develop new skills and progress
- The ability, perseverance and skills to solve problems effectively
- Willingness to work hard in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- The ability to multitask, and work quickly and accurately under pressure, to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about the tiny details
- Comfortable with working under pressure
- Able to take initiative
- A sense of humour and patience