We are looking for an Account Manager to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team for a minimum of 12 months and possibly longer.
Established in 2003, Dirty Design are a small award-winning design agency who provide fully integrated services, from branding, packaging and multi-channel marketing communications through to exhibitions, animation and websites.
Supporting and reporting into the Account Director, the role will be to help ensure the perfect delivery of all client needs, in industries such as higher education, food and drink and healthcare for large global corporates, public sector organisations and smaller start up brands.
The role will be an integral part in ensuring there is a seamless link between the account management team, the creative studio and our clients.
Our clients appreciate the fact that we immerse ourselves in their business, are respectful with their budgets and passionate about what we do for them. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality account management, to support our ambitious and innovative approach to design.
The ideal candidate will have:
A minimum of three years design agency experience, perhaps as an Account Executive or Junior Account Manager and you’re looking to step up to Account Manager level and would like a new and exciting challenge with fantastic career prospects.
- Knowledge of both print and digital is essential.
- A pro-active approach in maintaining and building trust with clients, and be viewed by them as a critical part of their own success.
- The ability to consistently multi-task and work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic, which leads by example.
- Competence in gathering good, relevant research and writing clear design briefs to assist and inspire our busy design team.
- Calmness in difficult situations and a measured approach to finding solutions.
- Strong communication skills, in both the spoken and written sense when dealing with clients and suppliers. • Knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office programmes.
- An exceptional eye for detail in proof reading and copy checking.
- Ability to multi-task on many projects, across different media and industry sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to develop their skills and further their career in account management.
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Training and Development
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and details of your current salary. Closing date 30th April.
No recruitment agencies please – unless of course we can’t find the superstar we’re after!