Thanks to the healthy expansion of our client portfolio, Digital Visitor are looking for an ambitious, self-starter Account Executive.
The purpose of this role is to support the broader Delivery team with ongoing client management, to write future development plans as well as running some smaller accounts (under a mentorship scheme).
This role would ideally suit either superstar graduate or someone with a clear interest and passion for marketing and communications. Applicants must have some previous experience, paid or otherwise, in a similar role.
As our Account Executive, you’ll be expected to rapidly build a strong knowledge base of our services, which include paid search and social media, SEO, email marketing, display and content development. A warm and friendly personality with the ability to get stuck in is an absolute must, as you’ll be expected to build and maintain relationships with our clients, both independently and when working as a team.
You’ll gain experience working across our multitude of services, including responding to client & new business briefs, formulating media plans and organising & composing weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports. In addition, you’ll manage client workloads and outputs working alongside the Ad Operations team, including involvement in ad planning and copywriting.
Finally, you’ll need a pinch of creative flair, as you’ll be accountable for regularly producing development plans for our clients.
What we’re looking for
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role – this could have been either a voluntary or paid position, but it’s important that you’re able to hit the ground running
- Experience and knowledge of Google Apps (Suite) or Microsoft Office is essential
- Someone who is passionate about digital marketing
- Someone who is self-driven & results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A reasonable understanding of Google Ads, Google Analytics and paid Facebook products
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Organisation, determination and persistence
- A natural forward planner, who critically assesses their own performance
- A meticulous attention to detail, coupled with a very analytical mindset
- A knack for storytelling
- The ability to thrive in a client-facing environment – this is NOT a behind the scenes role. You must be comfortable in face-to-face meetings and regularly picking up the phone
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
And these are just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 28th May 2021. This role has an immediate start date.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.
** Please note that we will not be looking to work with recruitment agencies on this vacancy, so we kindly ask that any recruiters do not get in touch with us regarding this role. **