Location: Bristol (we are ‘remote-first’, but you may be required to attend client offices and cxpartners’ sites for meetings and workshops)
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £36k – £41k
Deadline: We will be reviewing applications for this role as they are submitted. So please don’t delay your application, as the role may close without notice
cxpartners is officially a great place to work! Our team loves the environment, the people and the way the company looks after its staff. As part of our employee feedback, we were thrilled to report a 90% overall trust index from our team. Our highlights include:
- 100% said ‘I am proud to tell people I work here’
- 98% said ‘there is a family or team feeling here’
- 95% said ‘people are encouraged to balance their work and personal life’
- 95% said ‘when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- 95% said there is job security
We’re a great place to work – you’ll love the environment, the people and the way the company looks after its staff.
cxpartners is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We’re an equal opportunity employer and prize diversity as a strength. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing products and services that work for everyone, so our team needs to reflect that too.
We particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please don’t be put off applying because you aren’t a perfect match for our job description. If you are excited about the opportunity and think you can achieve the outcomes we are looking for, but aren’t sure if you tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you.
This role is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the strategic marketing plan with the core objective of attracting new customers and retaining existing ones.
Working closely with the Marketing Executive, the Senior Marketing Manager will manage day to day marketing activity. To do this effectively, you’ll need to understand our business inside out and come up with innovative ways to excite prospects, focused on helping them to overcome their business challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help provide maternity cover for the role of Marketing Director. You will report to the New Business Director.
Activation of tactical marketing plan: Ensuring the smooth running of marketing activity in line with the strategic marketing plan.
Campaign implementation and management: Managing the action plan of all planned marketing campaigns. Monitoring the progress of campaigns in line with targets, assessing and pivoting plans accordingly.
Monitoring performance and measurement: Regular monitoring and monthly reporting on campaign performance. Recommending improvements to our plans to meet and exceed our KPIs.
Content creation and coordination: Managing the process of creating and regularly updating content across the cxpartners website, social media and other channels. Supporting the writing and curation of content.
Team management: Managing the Marketing Executive and coordinating with the wider team to ensure campaigns are effective and are rolled out successfully.
Budget management: Keeping our marketing budget up to date with planned marketing spend. Balancing the budget when we need to change our tactical marketing plans.
You’ll have experience that looks like this:
- At least 5 years in a marketing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Proven experience of leading marketing campaigns
- Managing social media channels, social ads and measuring success
- Managing a content creation calendar and measuring success
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Curating, managing, promoting and running events
- Working with external freelancers or agencies
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience maintaining websites
- Tracking and working on tactical plans to convert contacts to MQLs
- Working within, monitoring and keeping track of a marketing budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- MacBook laptop and iPhone with call plan
- A generous hobby fund and an individual training budget of £750 per annum
- Flexible working and supportive of remote working
- Cash-back healthcare scheme with Simplyhealth
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Free eye test
- Support with a cxpartners buddy when you join
- Enhanced maternity and adoption pay
- Up to 2 weeks extra unpaid leave (after one year’s full service)