- Location: Bristol (we are ‘remote-first’; in this role we’d expect you to spend 2 – 3 days per week in the office)
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: £30,000-£40,000
- Deadline: We will be reviewing applications for this role as they are submitted. So please don’t delay your application, as the role may close without notice
cxpartners’ mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives by helping organisations become more customer centric and thrive.
As Operations Manager you will be at the heart of our business, working with people across all areas of the organisation, and helping us to grow. You’ll have a wide-ranging remit across the daily operations of cxpartners, with the aim of making things run smoothly, and supporting the senior team. You’ll also be talking to and collaborating with everyone in the wider cxpartners team, supporting them with queries, and working with them on various initiatives and projects. You’ll report to our Operations Director.
cxpartners is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We’re an equal opportunity employer and prize diversity as a strength. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing products and services that work for everyone, so our team needs to reflect that too. We particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please don’t be put off applying because you aren’t a perfect match for our job description. If you are excited about the opportunity and think you can achieve the outcomes we are looking for, but aren’t sure if you tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you.
In particular, you’ll:
- Support and implement initiatives to develop our processes and ways of working.
- Help with recruitment as we grow, in particular helping to shift our focus to proactive recruitment of passive candidates, and helping to recruit diversely.
- Help to enhance our culture as we grow, working on a variety of initiatives aimed at maintaining our Great Place To Work scores.
- Support the Ops & HR Directors to manage change within the business, particularly with regard to growth and how this impacts our people and processes.
- Support the Ops & HR Directors with HR/legal/commercial tasks as required e.g:
– Managing the logistics for training.
- Provide operational support to the PM team, helping in particular with recruitment logistics and procurement processes.
- Demonstrate a good manner with colleagues; be measured, encouraging, and be good at listening. Ultimately we want our colleagues to feel they are part of an open and effective team.
We’ll need you to have (and to show evidence of) these skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills; the natural ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, and to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to plan, manage and deliver internal projects smoothly.
- To be action-oriented, proactive and comfortable working rapidly and pragmatically to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail; ensuring that all tasks are completed with care and precision.
- The right to live and work in UK.
- 25 days holiday plus the option to buy/ sell 4 extra days per year
- MacBook laptop and iPhone with call plan
- A generous hobby fund and a personal training budget of £750 per annum
- ‘Remote first’ working model (with offices in London and Bristol available for team meetings and social events)
- Flexible working
- Cash-back healthcare scheme with Simply Health
- Pension plan with 5% contribution from cxpartners
- Life insurance
- Support with a cxpartners buddy when you join
- Enhanced maternity and adoption pay
- Up to 2 weeks extra unpaid leave (after one year’s full service)
In 2022, we were awarded the Great Place to Work Certification. As part of our employee feedback, we were absolutely thrilled to report a 90% overall trust index from our team.
Some of our favourite bits from our team’s ratings include:
- 100% said ‘I am proud to tell people I work here’
- 98% said ‘there is a family or team feeling here’
- 95% said ‘people are encouraged to balance their work and personal life’
- 95% said ‘when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- 95% said there is job security
Take a look at our blog, cxpartners is a ‘Great Place to Work’ (officially!)
If you’d like to apply, please email email@example.com a brief CV and portfolio.
No agencies please.